Native American Family
- Cardboard paper towel tubes
- White glue
- Red,orange, yellow, tan, brown, green,  and black construction paper
- Cut the cardboard tubes. Cut in various heights to make the individual members of the family.
- For your tallest figure, cut a 4- by 6-inch rectangle of colored paper. Glue the paper around each cardboard tube.
- Cut a 2- by 3-inch piece of paper for the face. Use a marker to draw facial features. Glue the piece of paper over the 4- by 6-inch rectangle piece of paper at the top of the tube.
- For hair on each figure, cut a small paper rectangle and cut fringe. Roll the bottom of the hair around a pencil to make curls. Glue it in place.
- Cut and decorate headbands and feathers for each Native American.
- Using your fine-tipped marker, draw a string of beads for each Native American.
Continued on page 2: Pilgrim Family