1. Remove the glass insert and paper from the picture frame. Lay the frame on a flat surface protected with paper. Dust the frame surface with the dusting powder bag.
2. Using the embossing pad and the leaf stamp, apply three or four leaf motifs to the frame. Immediately sprinkle the stamped areas with embossing powder.
3. Lightly tap the frame to make sure the ink is covered with powder. Use a small paintbrush to remove any powder that is not part of the stamp design.
4. Lay the frame flat on a clean piece of paper. Following the manufacturer's instructions, use the heat tool on the embossed areas. Allow the frame to cool. Repeat steps 2 and 3 to apply more leaves to the frame.
- Use the leaf stamp and embossing supplies to craft desk accessories that coordinate with the photo frame.
- Emboss autumn leaves on a note card made from chestnut-colored card stock.