What You Need:
Favorite places, photos, artwork;
it'll all fit here!
- Cork bulletin board, wooden framed
- Glue stick
- Poster board
- Scraps of poster board in a second color, or other pieces of colored paper
- Double-sided tape
1. Cut 2 strips of poster board approximately 2 to 4 inches wide and 8 inches longer than the sides of the bulletin board.
2. Cut 2 more strips about 2 to 4 inches wide and 8 inches longer than the top and bottom of the bulletin board.
3. Stick double-sided tape along the bulletin board's wooden frame.
4. Center poster-board strips over the tape.
5. Trim the outside edges of the poster board with long curving lines and circular corners, as shown above. Decorate the frame by gluing on paper swirls, circles, or stripes.
6. To give the corners a finished look, cut through the top layer of the paper frame at a 45-degree angle.
7. Layer the angled piece over the longer piece beneath to give the edges a mitered look.