If giving this as a gift, add a
jar of fudge sauce and an ice
cream scoop as an extra touch.
- 1 19- to 22-ounce package fudge brownie mix
- 20 holiday marshmallows or 1/2 cup (about 50 miniature marshmallows)
- Purchased frosting (optional)
- Nonpareils or other small candies for decorating (optional)
1. Grease a 13x9x2-inch baking pan (or use a foil pan for gift giving); set aside.
2. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions; spread into the prepared pan.
3. Bake as directed, adding holiday marshmallows in a tree shape the last 4 to 5 minutes of baking. Cool in pan on a wire rack. Decorate with frosting and nonpareils or other small candies, if desired. Cut into bars. Makes 36 bars.
Nutrition facts per bar: 107 cal., 5 g total fat (1 g sat. fat), 12 mg chol., 63 mgsodium, 16 g carbo., 0 g fiber, 1 g pro.