Your little spooks will love this cider.
- 10 cups apple cider or apple juice
- 1 12-ounce package frozen red raspberries (lightly sweetened)
- 5 inches stick cinnamon
1. In a large saucepan combine apple cider or juice, raspberries, and cinnamon. Being to boiling, then reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Remove mixture from heat.
2. Strain berries and cinnamon from mixture through a piece of cheesecloth. Cover until serving time.
3. To serve, heat cider mixture until warm. Makes 16 (5-ounce) servings.