This snazzy snowman is nice to keep for your table or great to give to someone special.
1. Use the smaller ball for the head. With a knife, shave a flat spot so it will set on the body. (Kids: Have an adult do this.)
2. Use the larger ball for the body. Shave a flat top and bottom with the knife.
3. Use crafts glue to attach quilt batting to the balls, leaving the flat spots bare.
4. Use pins to hold the batting in place until the glue dries.
5. Trim away excess batting.
6. Use glue and toothpicks to connect the balls.
7. Add buttons and a fabric-scrap scarf.
8. Use thin wire and beads for a mouth; stick it into the ball.
9. For the nose, make a hole with a sharp pencil and push in a carrot tip.
10. Use twigs for arms, making holes with a pencil.
11. Place your snowman on a saucer and tuck a twine handle to his "sled" underneath.
12. Decorate the whole table with artificial snow.