Why settle for a flat card? Give Mom a 3-D bouquet you can make yourself!
2. Fold a piece of construction paper in half. Starting halfway down the folded edge, cut two slits 1 inch from each other. Then cut into the card 1 inch deep.
3. Now extend the slits on one side of the card another 1-1/2 inches. Reverse-fold the center piece so it pops out into the card.
4. Fold a second piece of construction paper, and glue the first piece inside it.
5. Print the pattern pieces. Color the pieces with crayons and markers, and cut them out.
6. Glue the largest flower to the pop-out ledge, and then glue the bottom of the smallest flower partially behind the top of the large flower. The last bell-shaped flower is glued in front of the bottom petals of the large flower. Finally, add leaves, bugs, and a written message to your card.
7. Add leaves around the flowers, and glue the bee to the flat part of the card. Also print a nice message to Mom. On the card front, spell out "MOM" using the Ms and ladybug on the pattern.