These gobblers won't last!
- 1 1/2 teaspoons process cheese sauce or marshmallow creme
- 1 rich round cracker
- 1 bite-size rich round cheese cracker sandwich
- 5-10 crunchy cheese-flavored snacks, canned shoestring potatoes, and/or pretzel sticks
- 2 corn nuts or peanuts
- 1 small piece yellow sweet pepper or carrot
- 1 piece pimiento
- 2 raisins
2. For the head, press the cracker sandwich into the cheese sauce or cream cheese.
3. For the tail feathers, place the cheese-flavored snacks, shoestring potatoes, and/or the pretzel sticks about half of the way around the head.
4. For the feet, press the corn nuts or peanuts into the cheese sauce or cream cheese, extending the nuts slightly over the bottom edge of the cracker.
5. For the beak, place the piece of yellow sweet pepper or carrot on a cutting board. Use the sharp knife to cut a small triangular piece that looks like a beak. Next, cut a small piece from the pimiento for the wattle. Use a little additional cheese sauce or cream cheese to attach the beak, the wattle, and the two raisin eyes to the head.
Nutrition facts per snack: 105 cal., 6 g fat, 8 mg chol., 3 g pro., 9 g carbo., 0 g fiber, 325 mg sodium.