Three kinds of corn -- popped, puffed, and candy -- give you three times the taste and crunch. This fool-proof recipe can be made and enjoyed by kids of any age.
1. Cover a baking sheet with waxed paper.
2. Put the 3 tablespoons margarine or butter in saucepan. Put pan on a burner. Turn burner to low heat. Cook until margarine is melted.
3. Add the marshmallows to the saucepan. Cook until the marshmallows are melted, stirring all of the time with a wooden spoon. Turn off burner. Remove pan from the burner.
4. Add popped popcorn and puffed corn cereal to the pan. Quickly stir the mixture with the wooden spoon until the popcorn and cereal are coated with the marshmallow mixture. Stir in the candy corn. If mixture is too hot to touch, wait a few minutes until it cools slightly.
5. Rub some softened margarine or butter over your hands. Use your hands to shape the mixture into eight 4-inch-long logs, that look like ears of corn. Push a wooden stick into the end of each ear. Place on prepared baking sheet. Let cook completely. Serve the same day.
Nutrition facts per snack: 253 cal., 6 g fat, 0 mg chol., 2 g pro., 51g carbo., 0 g fiber, 157 mg sodium.