It's time to munch and crunch!
- 4-1/2 cups cornflakes
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans or almonds
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 1/3 cup dried tart red cherries
- 1 pound vanilla-flavored candy coating, cut up
- Purchased frosting (optional)
1. Line a large cookie sheet with foil or waxed paper; set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl combine cornflakes, marshmallows, nuts, raisins, and cherries.
4. Drop mixture by 1/4-cup measure onto the prepared cookie sheet. Flatten mixture slightly to form circles about 2 inches wide. Using the handle of a wooden spoon, make a 3/4-inch hole in the center of each cookie, spreading the cookies to about 3 inches in diameter. When cool, decorate with frosting, if desired. Makes about 15 cookies.