Reuse a potato-chip can by adding some creative decorations and a handle. No matter what little things you need to tote, you're good to go!
1. Wrap can with paper, gluing the ends of the paper to the can. Decorate with paper cutouts or stickers.
2. Cover paper with self-adhesive vinyl.
3. If desired, wrap and glue ribbon around the top and bottom of the can.
4. Have an adult poke holes on either side of the top of the can. Insert brad fasteners into the holes.
5. Tie the ends of the ribbon to the fasteners to create a handle.