Walmart Modus Furniture Uptown Full Platform Bed, Truffle

The Modus Furniture Uptown Full Platform Bed in a deep truffle finish will make a warm and comfortable addition to your home.

MMF Industries
$59.89
at Walmart

** Free Shipping ** All-steel cabinet with follower blocks. Drawers have combination label holders and pulls. Units are stackable ...for increased storage. Non-mar feet won't slip. Card Holder Type: Card File With Pull Drawer Card Capacity: 1,500 For Card Size: 5" x 8".MMF263F5816SBLA. 263F5816SBLA. MMF MMF Drawer Card Cabinet Holds 1. Card Holders Card Holder Type: Card File With Pull Drawer Card Capacity: 1,500 For Card Size: 5" x 8" Colors: Black Materials: Steel Width: 9 1/2" Depth: 16" Height: 7 1/8" Pre-consumer Recycled Content Percent: 7% Post-consumer Recycled Content Percent: 51% Total Recycled Content Percent: 58% Special Features: Single Drawer read more

Bestar
$283.62
at Walmart

** Free Shipping ** The lateral file offers two file drawers with letter/legal filing system. Drawers on ball-bearing slides for s...mooth and quiet operation. One lock secures both drawers. Finished with classic moldings. Also available in Cappuccino Cherry finish.BER606301163. 606301163. Bestar Bestar Embassy 30" lateral file (ready-to-assemble) in Tuscany Brown. Wood Desk Manufacturer: Bestar Model Number: 60630-63 Collection Name: Embassy Drawer configuration: 2 File drawers Locking drawers: Yes item size W x D x H Inches: 30.8 (w) x 19.6 (D) x 30.4 (H) Finish Color: Tuscany Brown - 63 Manufacturer Warranty: 10 year limited read more

Alpine Furniture
$549.00-$689.00
at Walmart

QAA1824 Features: Material: Solids wood and veneer Drawers on the footboard Does not require a box spring Dimensions: Full: 46'...' H x 58'' W x 82'' D, 142 lbs Queen: 46'' H x 64'' W x 86'' D, 146 lbs King: 46'' H x 80'' W x 85'' D, 179 lbs California King: 46'' H x 76'' W x 91'' D, 175 lbs Collection: Carmel collection Warranty: 6 Month warranty read more

Elite
$216.71
at Walmart

4'' Header and 4'' Legs - Max, 56'' W x 42'' H OD, SKU: TWST7895

Bestar
$168.67
at Walmart

** Free Shipping ** Two file drawers with letter/legal filing system. Drawers on ball-bearing slides for smooth and quiet operatio...n. One lock secures both drawers.BER656352176. 656352176. Bestar Bestar Standard lateral file in Cognac Cherry. Wood Desk Manufacturer: Bestar Model Number: 65635-76 Collection Name: Accessories Drawer configuration: 2 File drawers Locking drawers: Yes item size W x D x H Inches: 28.4 (W) x 19.6 (D) x 30.4 (H) Finish Color: Cognac Cherry - 76 Manufacturer Warranty: 10 year limited read more

Safavieh
$159.90
at Walmart

The Riona Accent Table's bold, classic style embodies the polished aesthetic of antiquity. Crafted with a forged iron base in gold... leaf finish and glass tabletop, it perfectly complements contemporary or traditional interiors. read more

Bestar
$137.68 $179.01
at Walmart

This lateral file has two versatile file drawers that allow letter or legal filling- All drawers are fitted with double extension ...ball-bearing slides for a smooth utilisation and durability- One lock secures both drawers- Fully reversable unit- SKU: BSTR212 read more

Ideal Comfort
$18.99-$33.99
at Walmart

IDCM1008 Features: Top material: 100pct Cotton Back material: Waterproof non-woven Skirt material: 100pct Polyester Fill material...: Polyester fiber 100pct Hypoallergenic Quiet waterproof mattress pad adds a protective layer to your mattress Quiet waterproof barrier protects your valuable mattress from spills and accidents Fitted integrated skirt which accommodates mattresses up to 15-18"deep and will help hold your mattress pad in place Machine washable cold, do not bleach, tumble dry low Machine washable for easy care Twin: 39" x W 75" D, 2.2 lbs Twin Extra Long: 39" x W 80" D, 2.5 lbs Full: 54" x W 75" D, 3.025 lbs Queen: 60" x W 80" D, 3.3 lbs King: 78" x W 80" D, 4.4 lbs California King: 72" x W 84" D, 4.4 lbs read more

Largo Furniture
$430.00
at Walmart

LDTW1028 Features: Metal and oak veneer Includes: Set includes 1 Cocktail Table and 2 End Tables Color/Finish: Finish: Brushe...d Elm / Bronze Dimensions: Coffee Table: 19'' H x 36'' W x 36'' D, 83.48 lbs read more

Bush
$424.39
at Walmart

Durable laminate top helps protect daily wear-and-tear. Accommodates letter/legal size hanging files. Finish helps protect against... daily wear-and-tear. Color: Natural Cherry; Graphite Gray; Overall Width: 15 3/4; Overall Depth: 20 1/4; Overall Height: 2 Manufacturers ten-year warranty. read more

View wishlist Set Sale Alert Continue shopping
View Sale Alerts Continue shopping