The HON Company HON 700 Series Lateral File w/Storage Cabinet HON795LSP

** Free Shipping ** Hinged doors conceal 36 1/4" storage space with two adjustable shelves. Bottom shelves hold two rows of three-ring binders. Keyed alike locks secure doors and lateral file drawers independently. Two lateral file drawers ...with steel bearing suspension for letter/legal size filing. Three-part telescoping slide suspension. Mechanical interlock allows only one drawer to open at a time to inhibit tipping. Leveling glides adjust for uneven floors. Color: Black Overall Width: 42" Overall Depth: 19 1/4".HON795LSP. 795LSP. HON HON 700 Series Lateral File w/Storage Cabinet. File Cabinets Color: Black Overall Width: 42" Overall Depth: 19 1/4" Overall Height: 67" Drawer Configuration: Lateral Drawer Quantity: 2 Caster/glide/wheel: Adjustable Leveling Glides Document Size Accommodation: Letter Door Quantity: 2 Anti-tip Mechanism: Mechanical Interlock Material: Steel Shelf Count: 2 Shelf Type: Adjustable Series Name: HON Brigade 700 Series Compliance Standards: level 2 Certified Pre-consumer Recycled Content Percent: 1% Post-consumer Recycled Content Percent: 25% Total Recycled Content Percent: 26% read more

The HON Company
$1,456.00
at Walmart

** Free Shipping ** Hinged doors conceal 36 1/4" storage space with two adjustable shelves. Bottom shelves hold two rows of three-...ring binders. Keyed alike locks secure doors and lateral file drawers independently. Two lateral file drawers with steel bearing suspension for letter/legal size filing. Three-part telescoping slide suspension. Mechanical interlock allows only one drawer to open at a time to inhibit tipping. Leveling glides adjust for uneven floors. Color: Charcoal Overall Width: 42" Overall Depth: 19 1/4".HON795LSS. 795LSS. HON HON 700 Series Lateral File w/Storage Cabinet. File Cabinets Color: Charcoal Overall Width: 42" Overall Depth: 19 1/4" Overall Height: 67" Drawer Configuration: Lateral Drawer Quantity: 2 Caster/glide/wheel: Adjustable Leveling Glides Document Size Accommodation: Letter Door Quantity: 2 Anti-tip Mechanism: Mechanical Interlock Material: Steel Shelf Count: 2 Shelf Type: Adjustable Series Name: HON Brigade 700 Series Compliance Standards: level 2 Certified Pre-consumer Recycled Content Percent: 1% Post-consumer Recycled Content Percent: 25% Total Recycled Content Percent: 26% read more

The HON Company
$568.49 $957.00
at Walmart

Upper cabinet offers enclosed storage behind two hinged doors. Lateral file drawer operates on heavy-duty steel ball bearing suspe...nsion and accommodates letter and legal size files. Satin chrome arch pulls. HON "One Key" interchangeable core removable lock. Leveling glides adjust for uneven floors. Fits easily under most worksurfaces for space efficiency. Specifications FILE,LATERAL,DOOR TOP,LGY    Global Product Type:  Storage Cabinets and Lockers    Color:  Light Gray    Overall Width:  30"    Overall Depth:  18"    Overall Height:  28"    Door Quantity:  2    Drawer Quantity:  1    Drawer Configuration:  Lateral File    Material:  Metal    Caster/Glide/Wheel:  Adjustable Leveling Glides    Series Name:  HON Flagship    Compliance Standards:  level 2 Certified; Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards; Scientific Certification Systems (SCS) Certified Indoor Advantage Gold    Compliance Standards:  level 2 Certified; Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards; Scientific Certification Systems (SCS) Certified Indoor Advantage Gold    Compliance Standards:  level 2 Certified; Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards; Scientific Certification Systems (SCS) Certified Indoor Advantage Gold    Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:  1%    Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:  25%    Total Recycled Content Percent:  25%    Disclaimer Statement:  The manufacturer calculates the total recycled content by adding half of the pre-consumer recycled content to the post-consumer recycled content.    Special Features:  File Centers read more

The HON Company
$505.87 $986.00
at Walmart

** Free Shipping ** Upper cabinet offers enclosed storage behind two hinged doors. Lateral file drawer operates on heavy-duty stee...l ball bearing suspension and accommodates letter and legal size files. Satin chrome arch pulls. HON "One Key" interchangeable core removable lock. Leveling glides adjust for uneven floors. Fits easily under most worksurfaces for space efficiency. Shelf with Doors and Lateral File. Color: Charcoal Overall Width: 30" Overall Depth: 18".HONFC1830DLFALS. FC1830DLFALS. HON HON Flagship File Center w/Storage Cabinet and Lateral File. Storage Cabinets and Lockers Color: Charcoal Overall Width: 30" Overall Depth: 18" Overall Height: 28" Door Quantity: 2 Drawer Quantity: 1 Drawer Configuration: Lateral File Material: Metal Caster/glide/wheel: Adjustable Leveling Glides Series Name: HON Flagship Series Compliance Standards: level 2 Certified Pre-consumer Recycled Content Percent: 1% Post-consumer Recycled Content Percent: 25% Total Recycled Content Percent: 25% Special Features: File Centers read more

The HON Company
$505.87 $986.00
at Walmart

** Free Shipping ** Upper cabinet offers enclosed storage behind two hinged doors. Lateral file drawer operates on heavy-duty stee...l ball bearing suspension and accommodates letter and legal size files. Satin chrome arch pulls. HON "One Key" interchangeable core removable lock. Leveling glides adjust for uneven floors. Fits easily under most worksurfaces for space efficiency. Shelf with Doors and Lateral File. Color: Black Overall Width: 30" Overall Depth: 18".HONFC1830DLFALP. FC1830DLFALP. HON HON Flagship File Center w/Storage Cabinet and Lateral File. Storage Cabinets and Lockers Color: Black Overall Width: 30" Overall Depth: 18" Overall Height: 28" Door Quantity: 2 Drawer Quantity: 1 Drawer Configuration: Lateral File Material: Metal Caster/glide/wheel: Adjustable Leveling Glides Series Name: HON Flagship Series Compliance Standards: level 2 Certified Pre-consumer Recycled Content Percent: 1% Post-consumer Recycled Content Percent: 25% Total Recycled Content Percent: 25% Special Features: File Centers read more

The HON Company
$1,456.00
at Walmart

** Free Shipping ** Hinged doors conceal 36 1/4" storage space with two adjustable shelves. Bottom shelves hold two rows of three-...ring binders. Keyed alike locks secure doors and lateral file drawers independently. Two lateral file drawers with steel bearing suspension for letter/legal size filing. Three-part telescoping slide suspension. Mechanical interlock allows only one drawer to open at a time to inhibit tipping. Leveling glides adjust for uneven floors. Color: Putty Overall Width: 42" Overall Depth: 19 1/4".HON795LSL. 795LSL. HON HON 700 Series Lateral File w/Storage Cabinet. File Cabinets Color: Putty Overall Width: 42" Overall Depth: 19 1/4" Overall Height: 67" Drawer Configuration: Lateral Drawer Quantity: 2 Caster/glide/wheel: Adjustable Leveling Glides Document Size Accommodation: Letter Door Quantity: 2 Anti-tip Mechanism: Mechanical Interlock Material: Steel Shelf Count: 2 Shelf Type: Adjustable Series Name: HON Brigade 700 Series Compliance Standards: level 2 Certified Pre-consumer Recycled Content Percent: 1% Post-consumer Recycled Content Percent: 25% Total Recycled Content Percent: 26% read more

The HON Company
$675.09 $986.00
at Walmart

** Free Shipping ** Upper cabinet offers enclosed storage behind two hinged doors. Lateral file drawer operates on heavy-duty stee...l ball bearing suspension and accommodates letter and legal size files. Satin chrome arch pulls. HON "One Key" interchangeable core removable lock. Leveling glides adjust for uneven floors. Fits easily under most worksurfaces for space efficiency. Shelf with Doors and Lateral File. Color: Light Gray Overall Width: 30" Overall Depth: 18".HONFC1830DLFALQ. FC1830DLFALQ. HON HON Flagship File Center w/Storage Cabinet and Lateral File. Storage Cabinets and Lockers Color: Light Gray Overall Width: 30" Overall Depth: 18" Overall Height: 28" Door Quantity: 2 Drawer Quantity: 1 Drawer Configuration: Lateral File Material: Metal Caster/glide/wheel: Adjustable Leveling Glides Series Name: HON Flagship Series Compliance Standards: level 2 Certified Pre-consumer Recycled Content Percent: 1% Post-consumer Recycled Content Percent: 25% Total Recycled Content Percent: 25% Special Features: File Centers read more

The HON Company
$471.00
at Walmart

HN6502 Features: Drawer configuration: Box/file Number of drawers: 2 Made in the USA Color/Finish: Color: Silver mesh Dimensio...ns: 21.44'' H x 15.75'' W x 20.69'' D, 65 lbs Warranty: Manufacturer provides lifetime warranty read more

The HON Company
$1,456.00
at Walmart

** Free Shipping ** Hinged doors conceal 36 1/4" storage space with two adjustable shelves. Bottom shelves hold two rows of three-...ring binders. Keyed alike locks secure doors and lateral file drawers independently. Two lateral file drawers with steel bearing suspension for letter/legal size filing. Three-part telescoping slide suspension. Mechanical interlock allows only one drawer to open at a time to inhibit tipping. Leveling glides adjust for uneven floors. Color: Light Gray Overall Width: 42" Overall Depth: 19 1/4".HON795LSQ. 795LSQ. HON HON 700 Series Lateral File w/Storage Cabinet. File Cabinets Color: Light Gray Overall Width: 42" Overall Depth: 19 1/4" Overall Height: 67" Drawer Configuration: Lateral Drawer Quantity: 2 Caster/glide/wheel: Adjustable Leveling Glides Document Size Accommodation: Letter Door Quantity: 2 Anti-tip Mechanism: Mechanical Interlock Material: Steel Shelf Count: 2 Shelf Type: Adjustable Series Name: HON Brigade 700 Series Compliance Standards: level 2 Certified Pre-consumer Recycled Content Percent: 1% Post-consumer Recycled Content Percent: 25% Total Recycled Content Percent: 26% read more

The HON Company
$333.36 $433.40
at Walmart

Vertical file cabinet provides the most efficient approach to maximum storage capacity with a minimal footprint- Design features 2...6-1/2'' deep files for legal-size folders, label holders and ''One Key'' core-removable lock kit- High-drawer sides accept hanging folders without the use of hangrails- All drawers have thumb latches and steel ball-bearing suspension- Spring-loaded follower blocks keep files upright- Follower blocks have positive slide-action positioning that is adjustable on 5/8'' centers- Steel construction has a baked enamel finish over rust-inhibiting phosphate pretreatment- Vertical file is certified by SCS to be in compliance with specific indoor air quality emission requirements- Meets or exceeds applicable ANSI/BIFMA standards- SKU: SPRCH28999 SKU: SPRCH28999 read more

The HON Company
$699.00
at Walmart

** Free Shipping ** Fasten on top of lateral file to maximize storage space (mounting hardware incl.). Shelf adjusts at 1" increme...nts; when centered, accommodates 12" high binders above and below. Slide-by doors with recessed handle for quick access to contents. Use with optional HON lock kit (sold separately) to secure contents. Color(s): Light Gray; Width: 42 in; Depth: 18 in; Height: 27 7/8 in.HON9319Q. 9319Q. HON HON Overfile Storage Cabinet for Lateral File. Armoires and Cabinets Shelf Type: 1 Adjustable Compliance, Standards: Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards, Scientific Certification Systems (SCS) Certified Indoor Advantage Gold Series Name: HON Overfile Series Color(s): Light Gray Width: 42 in Number Of Shelves: 2 Product Type: File Cabinets Depth: 18 in Total Recycled Content Percent: 30 % Height: 27 7/8 in Door Type/features: Recessed Handle, Sliding Material(s): Steel For Use With: HON 42" Wide Lateral Files read more

Foremost
$124.98
at Walmart

A dearth of storage space for your documents is undesirable no matter what kind of person you are. The Valona Custom Three Drawer ...Filing Cabinet - Black offers a remedy for that age-old dilemma. The rambunctious set will relish its durable MDF with wood veneer construction. With three-drawer storage functionality, augmented by a single drawer large enough to house all your letter- and legal-size files, organization aficionados ideal for home or office use. And for the commitment-phobes? So, no matter what kind of dicey style-situations your adulterous decor decisions get you into, the Valona Custom Three Drawer Filing Cabinet will be able to offer its full support.   Ideal for home or office use Sleek black finish Sturdy construction: MDF with wood veneers 3 drawers, 1 for letter- or legal-size files Dimensions: 18W x 19D x 29.25H inches read more

Nexera
$146.34 $204.49
at Walmart

QB1733 Features: Three drawer unit desk Legal file drawer Three utility drawers with metal glides Metal drawer pulls Constructio...n: Engineered wood and laminate construction Color/Finish: Biscotti and espresso finish Dimensions: 24.5'' H x 19.75'' W x 18.88'' D, 56 lbs Collection: Infini-T collection read more

Rush Furniture
$353.00
at Walmart

RSH1086 Features: Casters for convenient mobility Roomy drawer area accomodates standard and legal paper Commercial quality manuf...acture Great addition to a home office or large corporate site Color/Finish: Finished on all sides Dimensions: 28'' H x 15.88'' W x 19.5'' D, 79 lbs Collection: Modular Real Oak Wood Veneer Furniture collection Warranty: Comes with 5-Year warranty against manufacturer defects read more

Bestar
$149.00 $179.88
at Walmart

The Bestar Innova 2-drawer Lateral Filing Cabinet is a great piece of furniture for a home office or the workplace. It will go wel...l with a variety of decor styles. The melamine finish resists scratches and stains, keeping the unit looking its best for longer. The two drawers open easily and quietly on ball-bearing slides. There is also a lock to keep both drawers and their contents secure. This brown filing cabinet accommodates both letter and legal-sized files. read more

Rush Furniture
$652.62
at Walmart

RSH1087 Features: Roomy drawer area accomodates standard and legal paper Commercial quality manufacture Great addition to a home ...office or large corporate site Color/Finish: Finished on all sides Dimensions: 29.5'' H x 36'' W x 24'' D, 145 lbs Collection: Modular Real Oak Wood Veneer Furniture collection Warranty: Comes with 5-Year warranty against manufacturer defects read more

CommClad
$426.99
at Walmart

HRH1010 Features: Four drawer lateral file cabinet Ball-bearing slide suspension Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA industry standards M...ade in the USA Construction: Steel construction Color/Finish: Baked Enamel finish Dimensions: 52.50'' H x 30'' W x 18.63'' D, 154 lbs Warranty: Hirsh Industries provides a limited lifetime warranty read more

CommClad
$71.09
at Walmart

HRH1029 Features: Two drawer vertical mobile file cabinet High-side drawers Glide suspension Embossed drawer fronts Lock Made in ...the USA Includes: Caster kit included Construction: Steel construction Dimensions: With Casters: 26.5'' H x 14.25'' W x 18'' D Without Casters: 24.5'' H x 14.25'' W x 18'' D, 20.5 lbs read more

Vaultz
$94.99
at Walmart

** Free Shipping ** Sturdy, high-capacity file cabinet holds hundreds of CDs. Key lock drawers provide you with secure storage. Ea...ch drawer has three compartments and accommodates Vaultz CD folders, slim cases or full size jewel cases. Media Stored: CDs Media Quantity Held: 330 Folders120 Slim/60 Std. Cases.IDEVZ01094. VZ01094. Vaultz Vaultz Two-Drawer CD File Cabinet. Media Trays/Racks Media Stored: CDs Media Quantity Held: 120 Slim/60 Std. Cases Number Of Compartments: 2 Dividers: 2 3 Sections per Drawer Width: 8 1/4" Depth: 15 1/4" Height: 14 7/8" Colors: Black Lock Type: Key Lock Pre-consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0% Post-consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0% Total Recycled Content Percent: 0% Special Features: Two-Drawer Cabinet read more

Bush
$209.00 $239.00
at Walmart

Get contemporary office style with the Bush Fairview 2-Drawer Lateral File Cabinet. This antique white lateral file cabinet has tw...o full extension drawers on ball-bearing slides and can accommodate both letter- and legal-sized files. Bush's 2-drawer file cabinet also features antiqued metal handles for easy opening and closing when retrieving files. Designed with compatible dimensions to the Bush Fairview L-Shaped Computer Desk, you can achieve the look of a stylistically uninterrupted workspace by combining those coordinating pieces with the Bush Fairview 2-Drawer Lateral File Cabinet. With a look that is fresh but classic, this functional file cabinet will fit seamlessly with your current decor. If you need an antiqued accent that enhances the ambiance of your office, consider buying the Bush Fairview 2-Drawer Lateral File Cabinet. Bush Fairview Lateral Filing Cabinet, Antique White: Simple and clean design 2 full extension drawers on ball-bearing slides Holds both letter- and legal-sized files Antiqued metal handles Matches height of Bush Fairview L-Shaped Computer Desk Coordinating pieces available Dimensions: 29.625" x 20.75" x 3.75" read more

Walmart
$325.00
at Walmart

** Free Shipping ** 5/8" thick compressed wood cabinetry with a durable laminated finish. Full-extension drawer holds letter size ...files. Contemporary black elliptical drawer pulls. Fully finished back. Can only be used on the bottom. Color: Mahogany Overall Width: 29 3/4" Overall Depth: 11 3/4" Overall Height: 29 3/4".SAF9445MH. 9445MH. Safco Safco Aprs File Drawer Cabinet With Shelf. File Cabinets Color: Mahogany Overall Width: 29 3/4" Overall Depth: 11 3/4" Overall Height: 29 3/4" Drawer Quantity: 1 Material: Laminated Compressed Wood Shelf Count: 1 Series Name: Safco Apres Modular Storage Pre-consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0% Post-consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0% Total Recycled Content Percent: 0% read more

View wishlist Set Sale Alert Continue shopping
View Sale Alerts Continue shopping