OXO OXO Good Grips Stainless Steel 3-Tier Shower Caddy 2.0
OXO Good Grips 3-Tier Shower Caddy
OXO Stainless Steel 3 Tier Shower Caddy
Get more storage space in your shower with the OXO Good Grips Stainless Steel 3 Tier Shower Caddy. This sturdy, stainless steel Shower Caddy accommodates a variety of shampoos, conditioners, soap bars, razors and more. The Shower Caddy?s trays pop out for easy cleaning and drainage slots keep water from pooling. The built-in hooks are perfect for storing for storing razors and loofahs and the trays feature bottle holes for storing shampoo upside down. The pivoting StrongHold hook holds the Shower Caddy securely in place and the PVC-free suction cups are adjustable to accommodate any grout lines for added stability.
Features & Benefits:
- StrongHold Hook: Pivoting hook flexes to hold Caddy securely on most shower heads
- Secure: PVC-free suction cups are adjustable for a secure hold on smooth, non-porous surfaces
- Convenient: Tray features drainage slots and bottle holes for storing shampoo upside down
- Easy to clean: Tray can be removed for easy cleaning
- Built-in hooks: Perfect for storing sponges, scrubs and loofahs
- Easy to install: Simple, tool-free installation
- Durable: Sturdy, stainless steel construction
- Dimensions: 21½ inches x 22½ inches x 4¾ inches
It?s the Little Things: At OXO, we consistently develop products that address even the tiniest of pet peeves, because we know it?s the little things that make the biggest difference. At OXO, we have a lot of employees who live with roommates, so whether it?s storing multiple bottles of body wash and shampoo or just a family?s worth of toiletries, the 3 Tier Shower Caddy holds everything you need to keep clean.
Good Tip: The pivoting, flexible hook and adjustable suction cups keep this Shower Caddy in place, even on angled or sloping shower head pipes.
OXO is dedicated to providing innovative consumer products that make everyday living easier.
How do we do it?
We study people ? lefties and righties, male and female, young and old ? interacting with products and identify ways to make them better. Our ?question everything? process and relentless attention to detail uncover the best solutions for slicing, peeling, whisking, baking, stirring, washing, scrubbing, dusting, storing and organizing.