Led Recessed Ceiling Lights

  • sale

  • price

    $ to $
  • brand

    MORE+
  • store

    MORE+
  • Top Decor brands

  • Lantern Press - Decor
  • Posterazzi - Decor
  • Safavieh - Decor
  • Trademark Fine Art - Decor
  • The Poster Corp - Decor
Refine By
$96.00 $48.00

Features: Designed to cast light in a downward direction UL Listed for Damp Location Shade Material: Glass Lamping Technology: LED... - Light Emitting Diode: Highly efficient integrated diodes produce little heat and have an extremely long lifespan.... read more

See at Build
$100.00 $50.00

Features: Designed to cast light in a downward direction UL Listed for Damp Location Shade Material: Glass Lamping Technology: LED... - Light Emitting Diode: Highly efficient integrated diodes produce little heat and have an extremely long lifespan.... read more

See at Build
WAC
$144.00

From WAC Lighting comes this white LED square recessed lighting option with housing trim and interior reflector for sloped ceiling...s. The design offers low glare with a 30 degree cut-off angle, and offers ample light with a 15 degree beam spread. For... read more

See at LAMPS PLUS
TorchStar
$22.99

TorchStar 19Watt 6-inch ENERGY STAR UL-listed Dimmable Retrofit LED Recessed Lighting Fixture - Warm White/Daylight LED Ceiling Li...ght - 1200LM 120W Equivalent Recessed Downlight-Certifications: UL-listed and ENERGY STAR qualified-Bright: brightest in its class, 1200LM, warm white and daylight available, 120 degree beam angle-Dimmable: compatible with most LED dimmers, using an internal driver, no external ballast or starter needed-Energy efficient: perfect equivalent of 120W conventional halogens, 85 energy saving-Easy installation: comes with E26/E27 base adapter and 2pcs flip mounting clips, fits most 6inch metal cans for retro-fit installationThis 19W recessed LED light is designed with TWO color temperature (warm white and daylight )and wide beam which provides soft ambient light. It is perfect for general indoor lighting in office, study, living room, kitchen, dining room, display case, under cabinet, etc. With 1200 lumen brightness, it outperforms most similar 6inch recessed lights in current market.The ENERGY STAR qualification guarantees incredible energy-saving performance. It is an ideal replacement kit for your old 120W halogen light with an estimated yearly cost of 2.29 dollars (based on 3hrs/day, 11Wh, cost may vary depending on rates and use). Halogen bulbs emit a lot of heat and use a lot more energy than standard lighting. Swapping them with a more energy-efficient LED bulb will help you convert your house to a greener lighting system instantly. This product comes with an Edison screw base adapter and self-retained spring clips, which makes the conversion extremely easy. No other tools or components are needed.Meeting all standards UL sets for LED lighting, this product will deliver incredible performance you can count on for ages. Electric wires are all hidden behind the ceiling and won't wear off after years of heavy use.Electric consumption of 19W LED light: 19W 3Hrs 365=20.8Kwh; Electric consumption of 120W halogen light: 120W 3Hrs 365=131.4KwhYearly cost of 19W LED light: 20.8 Kwh x 11229Yearly cost of 120W halogen light: 131.4Kwh x 111445 read more

See at Houzz
Imtra
$175.91

This Ventura-RS PowerLED recessed marine light has a sleek, low profile design with a brushed stainless steel finish modified squa...re bezel. This bi-color downlight fixture is low voltage, and equipped with energy-saving LEDs that function both at a... read more

See at LAMPS PLUS
$400.00 $200.00

Features: Designed to cast light in a downward direction UL Listed for Damp Location Lamping Technology: LED - Light Emitting Diod...e: Highly efficient integrated diodes produce little heat and have an extremely long lifespan. Dimensions: Width: 3"... read more

See at Build
WAC
$522.00

Offer directional, energy efficient lighting to your ceilings with this square recessed trim and housing featuring two adjustable ...spotlights. Finished in classic white, this design features a 25 degree beam spread for customization. An LED array with... read more

See at LAMPS PLUS
Juno
$14.37

LED Trim Insert, Nominal Size 6 In., Color White Baffle, Fits 6 In. Retrofit Kit, Width 7-5/8 In., Description/Special Features Ac...cessory for Juno 6-in Retrofit Kit read more

See at Jet
BAZZ
$24.99 $22.49

The LED Bazz 410 series recessed lighting has optimized illumination capacity and is designed for both indoor and outdoor use. Thi...s recessed lighting is durable, efficient and powerful whilst consuming minimal energy and benefiting from a long lifespan. The light produced is in delightful tones of soft white.Approved for use in an insulated ceiling in direct contact with insulation materialsInsulated Ceiling rated: no box required, indoor & outdoor useDimmableVoltage: 120VCollection: FlexApplication: Exterior DampBulb Included: YesUL Listed: NoFinish: WhiteLight Bulb: (1)11w PAR30 Medium 120v LEDDimensions: Can Size: 4.5inHeight: 5.25inLength: 8inWidth: 5.63inWeight: 1.23lbs read more

See at Houzz
DALS Lighting
$49.99

There are moments when you want the ability to direct light as you please. With our new LED Gimbal recessed fixture, this has now ...become a reality with the easiest of installations.Bulb Type: LEDWattage: 8Certifications (CUL, UL, Energy Star): IC certificationShade Included (Y/N): YesHardwire or Plug: HardwireAdditional Features: Fully dimmable read more

See at Houzz
Sunco Lighting
$52.95

#1 RATED IN LED RETROFITSDIMMABLE: compatible with most LED dimmers, using an internal driver, no external ballast or starter need...ed. Set the light to any mood you desire. EASY INSTALLATION: Comes with E26 base adapter and 2pcs flip mounting clips,... read more

See at Walmart
WAC
$702.00

Offer directional, energy efficient lighting to your ceilings with this recessed trim and housing featuring three adjustable flood...lights. Finished in classic white, this design features a 40 degree beam spread for customization. An LED array with... read more

See at LAMPS PLUS
Nimbus
$764.00

The Modul R 100 LED recessed light was produced by Nimbus. This unique fixture features a built in converter for connection to low...-voltage systems. The wide-beam provides 98% of the light while the other 2% comes out from the sides almost from the wall to the ceilings. Driver not included - please order separately. Product Details: The Modul R 100 LED recessed light was produced by Nimbus. This unique fixture features a built in converter for connection to low-voltage systems. The wide-beam provides 98% of the light while the other 2% comes out from the sides almost from the wall to the ceilings. Driver not included - please order separately. Details: Manufacturer: Nimbus Designer: Nimbus Made in: Germany Dimensions: H:.4" (1 cm) X W: 12.7" (32.3 cm) Light bulb: 20W LED 3000K Material: Polyethylene read more

See at Houzz
LEDQuant
$22.99

Dimmable 5 Watt LED Recessed Lighting Fixture, Warm White, Energy Efficient. Reduced energy consumption by up to 80%. Can replace ...50W halogen bulbs. Flush mounts in 3.43 inch with spring retaining clips. Pivots +/-15 degrees on one axis. Easily removed from flush mount bracket. Power adapter included. 2 year guarantee. UL Certified read more

See at Houzz
LEDQuant
$17.99

1 Watt LED Recessed Lighting Fixture, Cool White, Energy Efficient. Reduced energy consumption by up to 80%. Can replace 10W halog...en bulbs. Flush mounts in 1.42 inch with spring retaining clips. Pivots +/-15 degrees on one axis. Easily removed from flush mount bracket. Power adapter included. 2 year guarantee. read more

See at Houzz
UFPI Deckorators
$65.33

Compact, ultra-bright, low-volt LED lights make decks more showy and accessible after dusk. Build into stairs, step-downs, doorway...s, and wherever else ambient lighting is desired. 8-pack with transformer and light sensor included.No. 117659Number of Lights: 8 LightsPkg Qty: 1Package Type: Box read more

See at Houzz
SLV Lighting
$76.00

The LED Slim light is a recessed luminaire designed in Germany. Can be walked on. Mounting is only possible in solid materials lik...e wood, parquet or laminate with clear-cut borehole. Operate only with conventional transformer but sold separately. For full accessory list checked accessory range page. Product Details: The LED Slim light is a recessed luminaire designed in Germany. Can be walked on. Mounting is only possible in solid materials like wood, parquet or laminate with clear-cut borehole. Operate only with conventional transformer but sold separately. For full accessory list checked accessory range page. Details: Dimensions: Height max: 0.4 in (1.01 cm) x Width max: 2.2 in (5.58 cm) Light bulb: 1 x 0.5W SMD LED (incl.) Material: Aluminum, artificial resin ETL - listed certified for use in U.S., Canada and all other countries worldwide. read more

See at Houzz
Lithonia Lighting
$36.55

Highlights:Size: 4"Finish: Matte WhiteGreat for retrofit into existing downlight cans or new construction and remodel applications...Compliant friction clip retention allows fitment into nearly 100% of installed cansThe LED module maintains at least 70% light output for 35,000 hoursSuitable for installation in standard height rough-in sections. E26 socket adapter and ships standardFriction clips allow fitment into cans with an inside diameter of 4.0" to 4.5"Diffused lens at end of mixing chamber to provide even light distribution for general illumination, equivalent to 65W BR30 Lamp4" recessed LED module is the most economical means to create a well lit environment with exceptional energy efficiency and near zero maintenance read more

See at Houzz
Cyber Tech
$16.99

Save up to 80 percent in power with this LED remodel recessed trim, which offers greater energy-efficiency. Compatible with standa...rd 3" recess cans, this trim comes in a clean white finish. It can produce a light output of 550 lumens, comparable to the... read more

See at LAMPS PLUS
SLV Lighting
$428.00

The Dome Led Downlight recessed luminaire was designed in Germany. This luminaire is suitable for cavity ceiling and wall applicat...ions both in residential and commercial. LED driver and Airtight IC box required but sold separately and available in the accessory category. Product Details: The Dome Led Downlight recessed luminaire was designed in Germany. This luminaire is suitable for cavity ceiling and wall applications both in residential and commercial. LED driver and Airtight IC box required but sold separately and available in the accessory category. Details: Dimensions: Height Max: 2.6 in (6.60 cm) x Width Max: 5.3 in (13.46 cm) Light bulb: 6 x 3W PowerLED (excl.) Material: Aluminum ETL - listed certified for use in U.S., Canada and all other countries worldwide.Bulbs not included read more

See at Houzz
Progress Lighting
$220.23

8" New Construction LED Pro-Optic housingFinish: No FinishBulb Type: Uses LEDMount Type: Ceiling Joists, Or In Suspended CeilingsS...tyle: Utilitarian/CommodityGeneral:8 commercial grade LED downlight utilizing remote phosphor technology to obtaincolor consistency, energy savings, and low maintenance costs50,000 hours minimum life up to 35C (95 F) in open plenum applicationsHousing :One-piece 22 gauge non-corrosive steel platformPre-wired J-box with snap-on cover for easy accessSnap-in connection from driver compartment allows easy installation of light engine/trim assembly without tools above or below the ceiling and can be upgraded toaccommodate technology improvementsApproved for 8 (4 in/4 out) No. 12 AWG conductors rated for 90C through wiringReflector:High purity aluminum Alzak, iridescence suppressed, semi-diffuse reflectorSelf-flanged trim standardWhite painted self-flanged trim (-28) option availableLED Light Engine:The P8220 uses the Philips Fortimo DLM Gen 4 LED Module with remote phosphortechnology. This technology provides controlled color consistency from fixture to fixtureThe system is designed for optimal life and lumen maintenance (50,000 hours at 70%lumen maintenance)Both reflector and light engine assembly are mechanically retained to housing. The lightengine comes standard with 80 CRI for all CCTsLED Driver:Driver is designed to match the 50,000 hour minimum life expectancy of the systemMeets UL Class 2, inherent short circuit protection, self limited, overload protectedIntegrated thermal feedback loop will gradually reduce current to protect system lifeUniversal driver 120V277VDimming:Flicker-free 0 10V dimming to 10%Labeling:cCSAus certified to US and Canadian standardsSuitable for wet locations5 year warranty read more

See at Houzz
Cornerstone
$32.99 $32.00

Alpha is constructed of anodized aluminum, compact enough to be used in task applications and niche spaces. The Alpha can be reces...sed mounted or surface mounted. Indoor use only. Number of Light: 1 Light Bulb Wattage: 3 W Product Features: UL Listed,... read more

See at Overstock
$16.00 $8.59

Specification Material: polyester resin Power: 3W Input voltage: AC 85V-265V Output: DC 12V Working temperature: 20 C - 50 C Lumin...ous flux (lumens): 330LM Lighting Color: Cool White Body Color: Pink/Blue/Purple Dimmable: NO Size: 10cm (dia.) 2.5cm(h) Length of the driver line:approx.25cm Open Hole length: 58-76mm Features: 1. Bright colors to decorate your house. 2. Saving energy more than 90% by ordinary bulbs. 3. Low consumption, high warm white light brightness. 4. Equipped with cooling systems, constant current drive power. 5. Solid state. Impact resistance, non-thermal radiation, reliable. 6. Perfect for home use, office, store, super market, bars, cafe, exhibition, halls, museum hotel, etc.. Package Included: 1 x LED Recessed Ceiling Down Light read more

See at Newchic
LEDQuant
$17.99

1 Watt LED Recessed Lighting Fixture, Warm White, Energy Efficient. Reduced energy consumption by up to 80%. Can replace 10W halog...en bulbs. Power adapter included. 2 year guarantee. read more

See at Houzz
Nimbus
$432.00

The Modul R 49 LED recessed light was produced by Nimbus. This unique fixture features a built in converter for connection to low-...voltage systems. The wide-beam provides 95% of the light while the other 5% comes out from the sides. Driver not included - please order separately. Product Details: The Modul R 49 LED recessed light was produced by Nimbus. This unique fixture features a built in converter for connection to low-voltage systems. The wide-beam provides 95% of the light while the other 5% comes out from the sides. Driver not included - please order separately. Details: Manufacturer: Nimbus Designer: Nimbus Made in: Germany Dimensions: H:.4" (1 cm) X W: 7.9" (20 cm) Light bulb: 11W LED 3000K Material: Polyethylene read more

See at Houzz
Imtra
$155.91

The Captiva PowerLED stainless steel finish recessed marine light is a great solution for your boat lighting needs. The design fea...tures a pivoting center "eyeball" that easily directs light, making it perfect for sloped ceiling applications. Features a... read more

See at LAMPS PLUS
Globe Electric
$29.99 $28.49

Globe Electric's 5" LEDIC RATED Swivel Spotlight Recessed Lighting Kit with white finish is the perfect way to brighten up the int...erior of your home or commerce with style. Featuring patented PUSH-N-CLICK clips which are fully adjustable and extra wide to grip uneven surfaces and provide easy tool-free installation. A swivel light bulb gives you the ability to focus light on specific areas and can be directed for any desired look. An integrated cut-off switch ensures that the fixture will not overheat and can be used with or without an insulation box. Includes one E26 PAR20 LED bulb. Dimmable with compatible dimmer switch.ADJUSTABLE TRIM: directional swivel gimbal, perfect for highlighting areas of interest such as artwork, photographs or furniture. This gives you the ability to focus light on specific areas and can be directed for any desired lookEASY INSTALL: patented PUSH-N-CLICK clips are fully adjustable and extra wide to grip uneven surfaces and provides for simple tool-free installationIC RATED: when kit is used with LED Bulb. Integrated cut-off switch, ensuring that the fixture will not overheat and can be used with or without an insulation boxENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: extra long lifetime of 22.8 years each bulb; reducing the hassle of frequent bulb replacements and saving you energy = $$$BULB INCLUDED: 1x E26 PAR20 LED Bulb IncludedNEW CONSTRUCTION READY: with Globe Electric 67132588 Mounting Plate read more

See at Houzz
Globe Electric
$229.99 $172.49

Globe Electric's 10-pack 4" LEDIC RATED Swivel Spotlight Recessed Lighting Kit is the perfect way to brighten up the interior of y...our home or business with style. Included LED bulbs turn your recessed lighting eco friendly Green. Featuring patented PUSH-N-CLICK clips which are fully adjustable and extra wide to grip uneven surfaces and provides for easy tool-free installation. Swivel gimbal gives you the ability to focus light on specific areas and can be directed for any desired look. An integrated cut-off switch ensures that the fixture will not overheat and can be used with or without an insulation box. Includes ten GU10 MR16 LED bulbs. Completely dimmable with the LED bulbs included and compatible dimmer switch.ADJUSTABLE TRIM: directional swivel gimbal, perfect for highlighting areas of interest such as artwork, photographs or furniture. This gives you the ability to focus light on specific areas and can be directed for any desired look.EASY INSTALL: patented PUSH-N-CLICK clips are fully adjustable and extra wide to grip uneven surfaces and provides for simple tool-free installation.IC RATED: when kit is used with LED Bulb. Integrated cut-off switch, ensuring that the fixture will not overheat and can be used with or without an insulation box.ROBUST CONSTRUCTION: galvanized steel, longer shaft, large accessible electrical box with removable side panels and tempered steel clipsBULB INCLUDED: 10x GU10 MR16 LED Bulbs IncludedNEW CONSTRUCTION READY: with Globe Electric 67132588 Mounting Plate read more

See at Houzz
Sunco Lighting
$53.99

Why Choose Sunco Lighting? PIONEER INNOVATIVE VSIONARY Sunco Lighting is a proud American seller and a world leader in manufacturi...ng superior LED lighting products. Sunco Lighting ensures that their products are built in factories where quality comes... read more

See at Jet
Sunco Lighting
$56.99

Why Choose Sunco Lighting? PIONEER INNOVATIVE VSIONARY Sunco Lighting is a proud American seller and a world leader in manufacturi...ng superior LED lighting products. Sunco Lighting ensures that their products are built in factories where quality comes... read more

See at Jet
WAC Lighting
$99.00

2in Adjustable Recessed Housing Features: Aperture or cut-out size of the hole: 4.625in For use with Tesla 2in trims Non-IC Rated ...Provided with a push-in wire connector for easy installation 5 Year Limited Warranty Construction: Housing and junction... read more

See at Jet
Nimbus
$164.00

The Modul Q 9 recessed light was designed by Nimbus. This very flat LED ceiling fixture provides a wide beam-down illumination att...acking the walls where the ceiling meet with lighting. IP 20 Product Details: The Modul Q 9 recessed light was designed by Nimbus. This very flat LED ceiling fixture provides a wide beam-down illumination attacking the walls where the ceiling meet with lighting. IP 20 Details: Manufacturer: Nimbus Designer: Nimbus Made in: Germany Dimensions: H:.4" (1 cm) X W: 3.4" (8.6 cm) Light bulb: 1 X 3W LED 3000K Warm Light Material: Polyethylene read more

See at Houzz
LEDQuant
$22.99

ETL-listed, ROHS - Easy installation: comes with E26 base adapter, fits most 3" metal cans for retro-fit installation 50 Watt Halo...gen Equivalency. - Damp Locations (Could be used outdoor and indoors) - Dimmable: compatible with most LED dimmers, using an internal driver, no external ballast or starter needed. read more

See at Houzz
Feit Electric
$71.99 $44.20

YJN1308 Features Kit includes 4" standard base adapter and a pre mounted trim Bulb type: LED Style: Recessed Dimmable Energy savin...g Life hours: 50000 Product Type: Recessed trim Construction Type: Remodel Finish: White Bulb Type: LED Primary Material:... read more

See at Walmart
Nimbus
$293.00

The Modul R 36 recessed light was produced by Nimbus. This unique fixture features a built in converter for connection to low-volt...age systems. The wide-beam provides 95% of the light while the other 5% comes out from the sides. Product Details: The Modul R 36 recessed light was produced by Nimbus. The wide-beam provides 95% of the light while the other 5% comes out from the sides. This fixture is for recessed applications. Please make sure to order the corresponding driver which is being offered below. Details: Manufacturer: Nimbus Designer: Nimbus Made in: Germany Dimensions: H:.4" (1 cm) X W: 5.3" (13.5 cm) Light bulb: 9W LED 3000K warm light Material: Polyethylene read more

See at Houzz
Globe Electric
$66.99 $61.37

Globe Electric's 4-pack 3" LEDIC RATED Swivel Spotlight Recessed Lighting Kit with white finish is the perfect way to brighten up ...the interior of your home or commerce with style. Featuring patented PUSH-N-CLICK clips which are fully adjustable and extra wide to grip uneven surfaces and provide easy tool-free installation. A swivel light bulb gives you the ability to focus light on specific areas and can be directed for any desired look. An integrated cut-off switch ensures that the fixture will not overheat and can be used with or without an insulation box. Includes four 50-watt equivalent GU10 MR16 LED light bulbs. Dimmable with compatible dimmer switch.ADJUSTABLE TRIM: directional swivel gimbal, perfect for highlighting areas of interest such as artwork, photographs or furniture. This gives you the ability to focus light on specific areas and can be directed for any desired lookEASY INSTALL: patented PUSH-N-CLICK clips are fully adjustable and extra wide to grip uneven surfaces and provides for simple tool-free installationIC RATED: when kit is used with LED Bulb. Integrated cut-off switch, ensuring that the fixture will not overheat and can be used with or without an insulation boxENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: extra long lifetime of 22.8 years each bulb; reducing the hassle of frequent bulb replacements and saving you energy = $$$BULB INCLUDED: 4x 7W, 50W Equivalent, GU10 MR16 LED Bulb IncludedNEW CONSTRUCTION READY: with Globe Electric 67132588 Mounting Plate read more

See at Houzz
Imtra
$165.91

This Portland 2 PowerLED recessed marine light has a sleek, low profile design with a stainless steel finish circular bezel. This ...bi-color downlight fixture is low voltage, and equipped with energy-saving LEDs that function both at a warm white level... read more

See at LAMPS PLUS
Products at Walmart
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate
Bouquets from FTD

This item has been added to your list

This item has been added to your sale alerts