Refine By
HON
$189.99
at Hayneedle

The short stature of this Series H bookcase allows it to fit into any scheme. This gives you the freedom to file away and organize... your items without taking up valuable space. The high-quality steel is welded together for unmatched stability and strength. The enamel finish and rust-proof treatment prevent scratching and enable a long-lasting life. Save some space by ordering yours today! read more

HON
HON
$259.99
at Hayneedle

Welded from high-quality steel this bookcase breathes durability. Each bookcase endures a rust-proofing treatment to ensure a long... life, maintaining its handsome appearance. The Series H-42" comes equipped with 3 shelves and has a simple design that fits into any home or office without sacrificing space. Store your supplies, books, binders, and equipment with the classic look of this bookcase. read more

HON
HON
$355.20
at Walmart

** Free Shipping ** Easy-care laminate resists scratches, stains and spills. Removable shelves for storage flexibility. Color: Col...umbian Walnut/Silver Mesh Overall Width: 36" Overall Depth: 14".HONVBH36B. VBH36B. HON HON Voi Bookcase Hutch. Wood Stack-On Storage Color: Columbian Walnut/Silver Mesh Overall Width: 36" Overall Depth: 14" Overall Height: 35" Material: Laminate Edge Detail Profile: Square Edge Shelf Count: 2 Shelf Type: 2 Removable For Use With: HON Voi Two-Drawer Lateral File Series Name: HON Voi Compliance Standards: level 2 Certified Pre-consumer Recycled Content Percent: 77% Post-consumer Recycled Content Percent: 3% Total Recycled Content Percent: 80% read more

HON
HON
$341.53
at Walmart

** Free Shipping ** Easy-care laminate resists scratches, stains and spills. Removable shelves for storage flexibility. Color: Col...umbian Walnut Overall Width: 36" Overall Depth: 14".HONVBH36Z. VBH36Z. HON HON Voi Bookcase Hutch. Wood Stack-On Storage Color: Columbian Walnut Overall Width: 36" Overall Depth: 14" Overall Height: 35" Material: Laminate Edge Detail Profile: Square Edge Shelf Count: 2 Shelf Type: 2 Removable For Use With: HON Voi Two-Drawer Lateral File Series Name: HON Voi Compliance Standards: level 2 Certified Pre-consumer Recycled Content Percent: 77% Post-consumer Recycled Content Percent: 3% Total Recycled Content Percent: 80% read more

HON
HON
$170.00-$484.00
at Amazon

34-1/2w by 13-1/2d. Shelves adjust in 2-Inch increments. Straight lines permit flush alignment side-by-side and back-to-back. Comm...ercial grade. Powder coated finish. 34-1/2w by 12-5/8d. Shelves adjust in 1/2-Inch increments. Straight sides and backs allow flush alignment. Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards. read more

HON
HON
$600.00
at Amazon

Bookcase features prestigious wood laminate furniture with elegant rounded corners to match the HON 10700 Series Laminate Wood Fur...niture components. Tops and end panels are premium high-pressure laminate with hardwood trim. Each shelf is fixed. Bookcase offers a finished back and meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA and ISTA performance standards. read more

HON
View wishlist Set Sale Alert Continue shopping
View Sale Alerts Continue shopping