Best Best Two-Drawer Lateral File Cabinet ALELF3029PY

** Free Shipping ** Drawers with side-to-side hang rails to accommodate letter/legal hanging files. Full drawer extension on steel ball bearing telescoping slide suspension. Stylish full-width radius edge recessed pulls. Anti-tipping interl...ock system allows only one drawer to open at a time. Single key core removable lock with two keys. Color: Putty Overall Width: 30" Overall Depth: 19 1/4".ALELF3029PY. LF3029PY. Best Best Two-Drawer Lateral File Cabinet. File Cabinets Color: Putty Overall Width: 30" Overall Depth: 19 1/4" Overall Height: 28 3/8" Drawer Quantity: 2 Drawer Width-file Drawer: 27" Drawer Depth-file Drawer: 16 1/2" Drawer Height-file Drawer: 12 3/8" Caster/glide/wheel: Adjustable Leveling Glides Document Size Accommodation: Letter Anti-tip Mechanism: Interlocking Drawers Material: Steel Series Name: Alera Lateral Series Compliance Standards: Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards Pre-consumer Recycled Content Percent: 12% Post-consumer Recycled Content Percent: 23% Total Recycled Content Percent: 35% read more

Best
$516.50 $848.00
at Walmart

** Free Shipping ** Drawers with side-to-side hang rails to accommodate letter/legal hanging files. Full drawer extension on steel... ball bearing telescoping slide suspension. Stylish full-width radius edge recessed pulls. Anti-tipping interlock system allows only one drawer to open at a time. Single key core removable lock with two keys. Color: Light Gray Overall Width: 30" Overall Depth: 19 1/4".ALELF3054LG. LF3054LG. Best Best Four-Drawer Lateral File Cabinet. File Cabinets Color: Light Gray Overall Width: 30" Overall Depth: 19 1/4" Overall Height: 53 1/4" Drawer Quantity: 4 Drawer Width-file Drawer: 27" Drawer Depth-file Drawer: 16 1/2" Drawer Height-file Drawer: 12 3/8" Caster/glide/wheel: Adjustable Leveling Glides Document Size Accommodation: Letter Anti-tip Mechanism: Interlocking Drawers Material: Steel Series Name: Alera Lateral Series Compliance Standards: Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards Pre-consumer Recycled Content Percent: 12% Post-consumer Recycled Content Percent: 23% Total Recycled Content Percent: 35% read more

Best
$330.90 $579.00
at Walmart

** Free Shipping ** Drawers with side-to-side hang rails to accommodate letter/legal hanging files. Full drawer extension on steel... ball bearing telescoping slide suspension. Stylish full-width radius edge recessed pulls. Anti-tipping interlock system allows only one drawer to open at a time. Single key core removable lock with two keys. Color: Light Gray Overall Width: 36" Overall Depth: 19 1/4".ALELF3629LG. LF3629LG. Best Best Two-Drawer Lateral File Cabinet. File Cabinets Color: Light Gray Overall Width: 36" Overall Depth: 19 1/4" Overall Height: 28 3/8" Drawer Quantity: 2 Drawer Width-file Drawer: 33" Drawer Depth-file Drawer: 16 1/2" Drawer Height-file Drawer: 12 3/8" Caster/glide/wheel: Adjustable Leveling Glides Document Size Accommodation: Letter Anti-tip Mechanism: Interlocking Drawers Material: Steel Series Name: Alera Lateral Series Compliance Standards: Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards Pre-consumer Recycled Content Percent: 12% Post-consumer Recycled Content Percent: 23% Total Recycled Content Percent: 35% read more

Best
$718.91 $1,032.00
at Walmart

** Free Shipping ** Drawers with side-to-side hang rails to accommodate letter/legal hanging files. Full drawer extension on steel... ball bearing telescoping slide suspension. Stylish full-width radius edge recessed pulls. Anti-tipping interlock system allows only one drawer to open at a time. Single key core removable lock with two keys. Color: Black Overall Width: 42" Overall Depth: 19 1/4".ALELF4254BL. LF4254BL. Best Best Four-Drawer Lateral File Cabinet. File Cabinets Color: Black Overall Width: 42" Overall Depth: 19 1/4" Overall Height: 53 1/4" Drawer Quantity: 4 Drawer Width-file Drawer: 39" Drawer Depth-file Drawer: 16 1/2" Drawer Height-file Drawer: 12 3/8" Caster/glide/wheel: Adjustable Leveling Glides Document Size Accommodation: Letter Anti-tip Mechanism: Interlocking Drawers Material: Steel Series Name: Alera Lateral Series Compliance Standards: Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards Pre-consumer Recycled Content Percent: 12% Post-consumer Recycled Content Percent: 23% Total Recycled Content Percent: 35% read more

Best
$692.74 $980.00
at Walmart

** Free Shipping ** Drawers with side-to-side hang rails to accommodate letter/legal hanging files. Full drawer extension on steel... ball bearing telescoping slide suspension. Stylish full-width radius edge recessed pulls. Anti-tipping interlock system allows only one drawer to open at a time. Single key core removable lock with two keys. Color: Putty Overall Width: 36" Overall Depth: 19 1/4".ALELF3654PY. LF3654PY. Best Best Four-Drawer Lateral File Cabinet. File Cabinets Color: Putty Overall Width: 36" Overall Depth: 19 1/4" Overall Height: 53 1/4" Drawer Quantity: 4 Drawer Width-file Drawer: 33" Drawer Depth-file Drawer: 16 1/2" Drawer Height-file Drawer: 12 3/8" Caster/glide/wheel: Adjustable Leveling Glides Document Size Accommodation: Letter Anti-tip Mechanism: Interlocking Drawers Material: Steel Series Name: Alera Lateral Series Compliance Standards: Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards Pre-consumer Recycled Content Percent: 12% Post-consumer Recycled Content Percent: 23% Total Recycled Content Percent: 35% read more

Best
$471.85 $848.00
at Walmart

** Free Shipping ** Drawers with side-to-side hang rails to accommodate letter/legal hanging files. Full drawer extension on steel... ball bearing telescoping slide suspension. Stylish full-width radius edge recessed pulls. Anti-tipping interlock system allows only one drawer to open at a time. Single key core removable lock with two keys. Color: Black Overall Width: 30" Overall Depth: 19 1/4".ALELF3054BL. LF3054BL. Best Best Four-Drawer Lateral File Cabinet. File Cabinets Color: Black Overall Width: 30" Overall Depth: 19 1/4" Overall Height: 53 1/4" Drawer Quantity: 4 Drawer Width-file Drawer: 39" Drawer Depth-file Drawer: 16 1/2" Drawer Height-file Drawer: 12 3/8" Caster/glide/wheel: Adjustable Leveling Glides Document Size Accommodation: Letter Anti-tip Mechanism: Interlocking Drawers Material: Steel Series Name: Alera Lateral Series Compliance Standards: Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards Pre-consumer Recycled Content Percent: 12% Post-consumer Recycled Content Percent: 23% Total Recycled Content Percent: 35% read more

Best
$644.32
at Walmart

** Free Shipping ** Drawers with side-to-side hang rails to accommodate letter/legal hanging files. Full drawer extension on steel... ball bearing telescoping slide suspension. Stylish full-width radius edge recessed pulls. Anti-tipping interlock system allows only one drawer to open at a time. Single key core removable lock with two keys. Color: Light Gray Overall Width: 42" Overall Depth: 19 1/4".ALELF4254LG. LF4254LG. Best Best Four-Drawer Lateral File Cabinet. File Cabinets Color: Light Gray Overall Width: 42" Overall Depth: 19 1/4" Overall Height: 53 1/4" Drawer Quantity: 4 Drawer Width-file Drawer: 39" Drawer Depth-file Drawer: 16 1/2" Drawer Height-file Drawer: 12 3/8" Caster/glide/wheel: Adjustable Leveling Glides Document Size Accommodation: Letter Anti-tip Mechanism: Interlocking Drawers Material: Steel Series Name: Alera Lateral Series Compliance Standards: Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards Pre-consumer Recycled Content Percent: 12% Post-consumer Recycled Content Percent: 23% Total Recycled Content Percent: 35% read more

Best
$492.90 $848.00
at Walmart

** Free Shipping ** Drawers with side-to-side hang rails to accommodate letter/legal hanging files. Full drawer extension on steel... ball bearing telescoping slide suspension. Stylish full-width radius edge recessed pulls. Anti-tipping interlock system allows only one drawer to open at a time. Single key core removable lock with two keys. Color: Putty Overall Width: 30" Overall Depth: 19 1/4".ALELF3054PY. LF3054PY. Best Best Four-Drawer Lateral File Cabinet. File Cabinets Color: Putty Overall Width: 30" Overall Depth: 19 1/4" Overall Height: 53 1/4" Drawer Quantity: 4 Drawer Width-file Drawer: 27" Drawer Depth-file Drawer: 16 1/2" Drawer Height-file Drawer: 12 3/8" Caster/glide/wheel: Adjustable Leveling Glides Document Size Accommodation: Letter Anti-tip Mechanism: Interlocking Drawers Material: Steel Series Name: Alera Lateral Series Compliance Standards: Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards Pre-consumer Recycled Content Percent: 12% Post-consumer Recycled Content Percent: 23% Total Recycled Content Percent: 35% read more

Best
$318.90 $519.00
at Walmart

** Free Shipping ** Drawers with side-to-side hang rails to accommodate letter/legal hanging files. Full drawer extension on steel... ball bearing telescoping slide suspension. Stylish full-width radius edge recessed pulls. Anti-tipping interlock system allows only one drawer to open at a time. Single key core removable lock with two keys. Color: Black Overall Width: 30" Overall Depth: 19 1/4".ALELF3029BL. LF3029BL. Best Best Two-Drawer Lateral File Cabinet. File Cabinets Color: Black Overall Width: 30" Overall Depth: 19 1/4" Overall Height: 28 3/8" Drawer Quantity: 2 Drawer Width-file Drawer: 27" Drawer Depth-file Drawer: 16 1/2" Drawer Height-file Drawer: 12 3/8" Caster/glide/wheel: Adjustable Leveling Glides Document Size Accommodation: Letter Anti-tip Mechanism: Interlocking Drawers Material: Steel Series Name: Alera Lateral Series Compliance Standards: Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards Pre-consumer Recycled Content Percent: 12% Post-consumer Recycled Content Percent: 23% Total Recycled Content Percent: 35% read more

Best
$546.92 $1,032.00
at Walmart

** Free Shipping ** Drawers with side-to-side hang rails to accommodate letter/legal hanging files. Full drawer extension on steel... ball bearing telescoping slide suspension. Stylish full-width radius edge recessed pulls. Anti-tipping interlock system allows only one drawer to open at a time. Single key core removable lock with two keys. Color: Putty Overall Width: 42" Overall Depth: 19 1/4".ALELF4254PY. LF4254PY. Best Best Four-Drawer Lateral File Cabinet. File Cabinets Color: Putty Overall Width: 42" Overall Depth: 19 1/4" Overall Height: 53 1/4" Drawer Quantity: 4 Drawer Width-file Drawer: 39" Drawer Depth-file Drawer: 16 1/2" Drawer Height-file Drawer: 12 3/8" Caster/glide/wheel: Adjustable Leveling Glides Document Size Accommodation: Letter Anti-tip Mechanism: Interlocking Drawers Material: Steel Series Name: Alera Lateral Series Compliance Standards: Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards Pre-consumer Recycled Content Percent: 12% Post-consumer Recycled Content Percent: 23% Total Recycled Content Percent: 35% read more

Best
$558.67
at Walmart

** Free Shipping ** Drawers with side-to-side hang rails to accommodate letter/legal hanging files. Full drawer extension on steel... ball bearing telescoping slide suspension. Stylish full-width radius edge recessed pulls. Anti-tipping interlock system allows only one drawer to open at a time. Single key core removable lock with two keys. Color: Black Overall Width: 36" Overall Depth: 19 1/4".ALELF3654BL. LF3654BL. Best Best Four-Drawer Lateral File Cabinet. File Cabinets Color: Black Overall Width: 36" Overall Depth: 19 1/4" Overall Height: 53 1/4" Drawer Quantity: 4 Drawer Width-file Drawer: 33" Drawer Depth-file Drawer: 16 1/2" Drawer Height-file Drawer: 12 3/8" Caster/glide/wheel: Adjustable Leveling Glides Document Size Accommodation: Letter Anti-tip Mechanism: Interlocking Drawers Material: Steel Series Name: Alera Lateral Series Compliance Standards: Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards Pre-consumer Recycled Content Percent: 12% Post-consumer Recycled Content Percent: 23% Total Recycled Content Percent: 35% read more

Samuel Lawrence
$409.99
at Walmart

ML1560 Features: Cherry veneers and hardwood solids Beveled corners Fancy face tops with diagonal cherry veneer fields and quarte...red cherry borders separated by custom inlay stringing Faceted overlays in the end post top section and raised shaped overlays in the bottom section Framed end panel appearance with the use of raised, mitered moldings Inside fitting drawers and doors have mitered molding borders Plinth style base molding Antique brass hardware Three drawers Traditional style Color/Finish: Brown finish Dimensions: 37'' H x 28'' W x 26'' D, 86 lbs Collection: Madison collection Warranty: 1 Year warranty read more

United Stationers
$543.99
at Walmart

Stretching five feet high, this five drawer 315 File Cabinet is part of the Hon 310 Series. Tall and handsome, this cabinet offers... much storage space in both widths. Each drawer extends on smooth ball bearing extensions, and has thumb latches, label slots, and they lock with a turn of a key. Order this file cabinet and get vertical! About the HON Company Headquartered in Muscatine, Iowa, the HON Company is established as a leader in the office furniture industry. The HON Company designs and manufactures products including chairs, files, panel systems, tables, and desks. With several national manufacturing facilities, the company provides products through a system of dealers and retailers throughout the United States. In an effort to think and act green, the HON Company uses less packing material, reduces their amount of fabric waste, and uses recycled wood from other furniture. Heavy duty drawer suspension Heavy gauge steel telescoping drawer mechanism Designed for heavy commercial use High sided drawers for hanging files Core removable lock included Spring loaded file followers read more

Walmart
$773.08 $1,239.00
at Walmart

** Free Shipping ** Unique design allows high-density storage of documents on hanging clamps. Large format holds up to 12 18" to 3...6" hanging clamps sold separately. Suspended track slides out smoothly for easy access to documents. Door mounts on left or right for your personal comfort needs. Key locked handle. Color: Sand.SAF5041. 5041. Safco Safco Enclosed Vertical File Cabinet. Sheet File Racks/Clamps Color: Sand Document Size Accommodation: 12 Hanging Clamps Overall Width: 16" Overall Depth: 39" Overall Height: 54 3/4" Material: Steel Compliance Standards: GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified Pre-consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0% Post-consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0% Total Recycled Content Percent: 0% read more

Best
$516.50 $848.00
at Walmart

** Free Shipping ** Drawers with side-to-side hang rails to accommodate letter/legal hanging files. Full drawer extension on steel... ball bearing telescoping slide suspension. Stylish full-width radius edge recessed pulls. Anti-tipping interlock system allows only one drawer to open at a time. Single key core removable lock with two keys. Color: Light Gray Overall Width: 30" Overall Depth: 19 1/4".ALELF3054LG. LF3054LG. Best Best Four-Drawer Lateral File Cabinet. File Cabinets Color: Light Gray Overall Width: 30" Overall Depth: 19 1/4" Overall Height: 53 1/4" Drawer Quantity: 4 Drawer Width-file Drawer: 27" Drawer Depth-file Drawer: 16 1/2" Drawer Height-file Drawer: 12 3/8" Caster/glide/wheel: Adjustable Leveling Glides Document Size Accommodation: Letter Anti-tip Mechanism: Interlocking Drawers Material: Steel Series Name: Alera Lateral Series Compliance Standards: Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards Pre-consumer Recycled Content Percent: 12% Post-consumer Recycled Content Percent: 23% Total Recycled Content Percent: 35% read more

Sauder
$229.99
at Walmart

This Sauder Cornerstone Cherry Lateral File Cabinet is a practical and stylish home organizational accessory. The safety interlock...ing system of the Sauder lateral file cabinet prevents both drawers from being open at the same time. The file cabinet is made from engineered wood and has an enclosed back panel. The 2 drawer lateral file cabinet has a lovely classic cherry finish and holds letter, legal, or European size hanging files. read more

Lorell
$411.70 $548.91
at Walmart

Commercial-grade vertical file features high-sided drawers that accommodate hanging file folders without additional accessories- S...lide suspension allows maximum drawer extension- Steel ball bearings provide smooth, quiet drawer performance- Even fully loaded, these drawers open with ease- Adjustable wire followers keep files upright- 28-1/2'' deep vertical file also features a core-removable lock for security, aluminum label holders for easy referencing, convenient pull handles and heavy-gauge steel construction with recycled content- Vertical file meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA industry standards- SKU: SPRCH40098 read more

Alera
$249.00
at Walmart

ALR3089 Features: Material: Wood laminate Drawer quantity: 3 Drawer configuration: Box/box/file Dimensions: 28.38'' H x 15.88''... W x 20.5'' D, 76.06 lbs Collection: Valencia collection Warranty: Manufacturer limited 5 years warranty read more

generic
$89.88
at Walmart

This small two-drawer filing cabinet is a convenient and stylish addition to any room or office. It has half-moon cabinet handles ...so you can open it easily and it's perfectly sized for letter-sized files. read more

Montana Woodworks
$794.97 $1,033.49
at Walmart

File Cabinet 4-Drawer Montana CollectionLacquered ? Hand Crafted in Montana U.S.A. ? Solid, U.S. grown wood ? Skip-peeled by hand ...using old fashioned draw knives. ? Heirloom Quality ? 20 Year Limited Warranty ? Durable Build, Fit and Finish ? Each Piece Signed By The Artisan Who Makes It ? Solid Wood, Edge Glued Panels ? Letter Sized Drawers with Full Extension Slides read more

Lorell
$135.93 $145.34
at Walmart

Mobile SOHO File Cabinet features two locking file drawers with smooth glide suspension to store your important, frequently used d...ocuments. The full high-side drawers accommodate letter-size, hanging file folders. The lock secures both drawers. Four casters allow you to move the pedestal where you need it. Design also includes an 18 depth, optional caster kit, chrome pull handles and steel construction with a baked enamel finish. read more

View wishlist Set Sale Alert Continue shopping
View Sale Alerts Continue shopping