What You Need:
- 8-inch trimmed celery stalk
- Two tablespoons peanut butter
- 13 mini marshmallows
- Two 4-inch pieces of red shoestring licorice
- 12 thin pretzel sticks
1. Fill celery stalk with peanut butter.
2. Cut a marshmallow in half for eyes. Set eyes and licorice antennae into peanut butter at wide end of celery.
3. Push two pretzel sticks into a mini-marshmallow knee. Push one end of the leg into the peanut butter and the other end into a mini marshmallow on the plate. Create a total of six legs. Makes one stick.