Quantity: 4 servings.
- 4 medium baking potatoes
- Cooking oil (optional)
- 1 portion (2-2/3 cups) Browned Mushroom Sauce, thawed
- 2 ounces process Gruyere or process Swiss cheese, cut up
- 2 cups (10 ounces) chopped cooked turkey or chicken
- 1 small red sweet pepper, cut into strips (optional)
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh parsley (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 425 F. Scrub potatoes; pat dry. Prick with a fork. If desired, rub with small amount of cooking oil. Bake for 40 to 60 minutes or until tender. (Or, cook the 4 potatoes in the microwave on 100% power [high] for 13 to 16 minutes, rearranging once.)
2. In a 3-quart saucepan heat thawed Browned Mushroom Sauce to boiling. Add cheese; stir until cheese is melted. Add turkey or chicken; heat through. Cut potatoes open and serve turkey mixture over potatoes. Top with sweet pepper strips and sprinkle with parsley, if desired.
Nutrition facts per serving: 536 cal., 22 g total fat (7 g sat. fat), 78 mg chol., 459 mg sodium, 52 g carbo., 2 g fiber, 32 g pro. Daily values: 12% vit. A, 47% vit. C, 22% calcium, 29% iron.