If you have leftover chicken or turkey, use it for this main-dish salad. If you don't have leftovers, pick up a rotisserie-roasted chicken at the deli department.
Quantity: 4 to 6 main-dish servings
- 1 pound fully cooked chicken or turkey breast meat
- 4 cups Cabbage Blend from Beef and Cabbage Stir-Fry
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 2 kiwi fruit, cut lengthwise into wedges
- 2 tablespoons toasted chopped pecans
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2/3 cup bottled nonfat honey-Dijon ranch salad dressing
2. Stir nutmeg into honey-Dijon dressing; drizzle over salad. Toss gently to mix.
Nutrition facts per serving of slaw: 444 cal., 12 g total fat (3 g sat. fat), 96 mg chol., 540 mg sodium, 30 g carbo., 4 g fiber, 36 g pro. Daily Value: 59% vit. A, 146% vit. C, 5% calcium, and 16% iron