Receive Kraft emails with simple menu ideas, tips and special offers and opportunities.
3 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 Tablespoons cinnamon
2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup butter, melted
3/4 cups white sugar
3/4 cups brown sugar
1 15oz can pumpkin puree
1/3 cup sour cream
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and salt. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars. Add pumpkin puree, sour cream, egg and vanilla extract. Beat until creamy.
3. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients in three batches, being careful not to over mix.
4. Drop 1 Tablespoon batter onto a parchment paper-lined cookie sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes, rotating the pan half way through. Let cookies cool for one minute on the cookie sheet then remove to a cooling rack.
5. Pipe cinnamon cream cheese frosting between two cooled cookie halves and sandwich together.
6. To make cream cheese frosting: cream 1/4 cup softened butter, 4oz cream cheese, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla until combined. Gradually mix in 2-3 cups powdered sugar until desired consistency of frosting is achieved.