Receive Kraft emails with simple menu ideas, tips and special offers and opportunities.
12 tablespoons butter
2/3 cup all-purpose flour
1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
2 sprigs fresh thyme (leaves only)
16 ounce package of frozen vegetable for soup mix
4 cups turkey; cooked and shredded
1/2 cup Breakstone's Sour Cream
1 sheet frozen puff pastry dough; thawed according to package directions
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Lightly butter the insides of six oven-safe ramekins.
2. In a small saucepan, heat stock until hot, but not boiling.
3. In a large pot or Dutch oven, melt butter. Add flour and stir constantly over low heat for 2 minutes.
4. Slowly whisk in the heated stock and simmer for 5 minutes or until sauce has thickened.
5. Add in salt, pepper, thyme, frozen vegetables and shredded turkey; heat until vegetables and turkey are heated through; about 10 minutes. Stir in Breakstone's Sour Cream until fully incorporated.
6. Meanwhile, lightly flour a work surface and unfold your sheets of thawed puff pastry. Roll the dough slightly. Use the top of a ramekin as a template to cut out 6 circles from the puff pastry sheet.
7. Divide turkey mixture evenly between the six oven-safe ramekins.
8. Place a puff pastry circles directly on top of the each ramekin. Place ramekins on sheet pan.
9. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown.