Smoked Salmon Pizza
For a flavor upgrade, mash roasted garlic cloves and dab them over the bread shell.
- 16-oz. Italian bread shell
- 2 medium tomatoes, very thinly sliced
- 4 oz. sliced provolone cheese
- 3 oz. thinly sliced smoked salmon (lox style)
- 1/2 cup crumbled semisoft goat cheese or garlic-and-herb feta cheese
- Fresh marjoram sprigs (optional)
Place bread shell on a baking sheet. Arrange tomatoes, provolone cheese, and salmon on top. Sprinkle with goat or feta cheese. Bake in a 400 F. oven for 11 to 13 minutes or until heated through. If desired, garnish with marjoram sprigs. Cut into wedges.
Makes 6 to 8 servings.
Nutrition facts per serving: 358 cal., 16 g total fat (6 g sat. fat), 38 mg chol., 812 mg sodium, 35 g carbo., 2 g fiber, 20 g pro.
Suggested Menu for Sunday-Night Special Supper
- Fresh Pineapple
- Oatmeal Jumbos