Cleaning Your Crockery Cooker
Tips on how to keep your cooker clean.
0 did it
continue reading below
- Be careful during cleaning not to hit the crockery liner on the faucets or hard surfaces of your sink. Crockery chips easily.
- If soaking does not remove all the food residue, use a sponge, cloth, plastic cleaning pad, or nonabrasive cleaner to clean the crockery liner.
- If your cooker has a removable crockery liner, wash it, after soaking, in a dishwasher or by hand.
- For a cooker with a nonremovable crockery liner, wipe the liner clean with a dishcloth and soapy water after soaking. Rinse carefully and wipe dry.
- Both glass and plastic cooker lids are dishwasher safe, but be sure to put plastic lids only on the top rack of your dishwasher.
- Wipe the outside of the cooker's metal shell with a damp soft cloth and dry it with a towel.