Cook: No Cook Time
This is the easiest no-fail fudge I have ever tried.
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine
3 cups of sugar
1 (5 oz.) can evaporated milk (2/3 cup)
1 (11 oz.) package of flavored chips (chocolate, peanut butter, white chocolate)
1 (7 oz.) jar of marshmallow creme
1 tsp. vanilla
1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
1. Melt butter/margarine in 4-quart microwaveable bowl on high for 1 minute.
2. Add sugar and milk. Mix well.
3. Microwave for five minutes or until mixture starts to boil...stirring after three minutes...scraping down the sides.
4. Microwave an additional 5-1/2 minutes on high...stirring after three minutes.
5. Add chips, stir until metled.
6. Add marshmallow creme and vanilla.
7. Stir in nuts, if desired.
8. Pour into grease 13X9 inch pan.
9. Cool, then cut into squares.