- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 Box Chocolate Devils Food Cake including: Oil, Water, and Eggs
- 1 cup ready made Dark Chocolate Frosting
- 1 cup KAHLUA®
- 6 ounces ready-made Chocolate disks for melting
- 2 ounces ready made White Chocolate disks for melting
1. Prepare the cake mix according to directions on the box. When baking is done allow cake to cool for one hour.
2. Crumble cake into a large bowl (using hand or stand mixer). Add the Kahlua and mix. Add the frosting and mix until combined. Mixture will be sticky. Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
3. Line a baking sheet with wax paper. Using a melon baller as a scooper form 2 inch bites. Freeze bites for one hour or until ready to coat.
4. Remove bites from freezer. Using a skewer, pick up the bites one at a time and dip in melted chocolate. Use another skewer to slide the bite onto the lined cookie sheet. Allow bites to set in refrigerator.OPTIONAL:
5. After bites have set using a pastry bag fitted with a #3 tip drizzle white chocolate.