- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 8 small red potatoes
- 3 Land O Lakes® Garlic & Herb Saute Express® squares
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 12 ounce package fresh pre-trimmed green beans
1. Pierce potatoes with fork in 2-3 places. Microwave 3-5 minutes or until just beginning to soften.
2. Melt 2 Saute Express® squares in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-low heat just until bubbles begin to form.
3. Add chicken.
4. Saute 13-18 minutes or until chicken is golden brown on both sides and done (165 degrees F). Remove from skillet.
5. Melt remaining 1 Saute Express® square in skillet. Cut potatoes into bite-sized wedges; add potatoes and green beans to skillet. Cover; cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 8-10 minutes or until potatoes are golden brown and green beans are tender.
6. Slice chicken; serve over potatoes and green beans.
- Servings Per Recipe 4,
- cal. (kcal) 520,
- Fat, total (g) 14,
- chol. (mg) 90,
- carb. (g) 64,
- fiber (g) 8,
- pro. (g) 35,
- sodium (mg) 610,
- Mark as Free Exchange () 0,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet