- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Land O Lakes® Savory Butter & Olive Oil Saute Express® square
- 1 12 inch prepared thin pizza crust
- 1/3 cup bottled Thai peanut sauce
- 1 1/4 cups broccoli slaw
- 3 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- Cilantro leaves, if desired
- Chopped peanuts, if desired
1. Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces.
2. Melt Saute Express® square in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-low heat just until bubbles begin to form.
3. Add chicken.
4. Saute 4-5 minutes or until chicken is done.
5. Spread peanut sauce over pizza crust. Top with broccoli slaw, green onions, cheese and chicken.
6. Place pizza directly on oven rack. Bake 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with cilantro and peanuts.
- Servings Per Recipe 4,
- cal. (kcal) 470,
- Fat, total (g) 17,
- chol. (mg) 55,
- carb. (g) 50,
- fiber (g) 5,
- pro. (g) 26,
- sodium (mg) 470,
- Mark as Free Exchange () 0,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet