- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 pound boneless pork tenderloin
- 3 Land O Lakes® Garlic & Herb Saute Express® squares
- 1 12 ounce package fresh stir-fry vegetables
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 8 ounce can sliced water chestnuts, drained
1. Slice pork tenderloin in half lengthwise; then slice crosswise into 1/4-inch thick slices.
2. Melt 2 Saute Express® squares in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-low heat just until bubbles begin to form.
3. Add pork.
4. Saute 4-5 minutes or until pork is done. Remove from skillet.
5. Melt remaining 1 Saute Express® square in skillet. Add stir-fry vegetables, onion and water chestnuts. Cook 4-5 minutes or until tender; stir in pork.
- Servings Per Recipe 4,
- cal. (kcal) 390,
- Fat, total (g) 20,
- chol. (mg) 110,
- carb. (g) 15,
- fiber (g) 5,
- pro. (g) 37,
- sodium (mg) 500,
- Mark as Free Exchange () 0,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet