- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 3 cups uncooked dried cavatappi or fusilli pasta
- 2 Land O Lakes® Lemon Pepper Saute Express® squares
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 1 6 ounce package (6 cups) fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
2. Melt Saute Express® squares in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-low heat just until bubbles begin to form.
3. Add shrimp.
4. Saute 5-7 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Add spinach and heat until wilted. Toss in pasta and cheese until coated.
- Servings Per Recipe 4,
- cal. (kcal) 470,
- Fat, total (g) 16,
- chol. (mg) 175,
- carb. (g) 51,
- fiber (g) 4,
- pro. (g) 32,
- sodium (mg) 1320,
- Mark as Free Exchange () 0,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet