- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Land O Lakes® Garlic & Herb Saute Express® square
- 1 12 inch prepared thin pizza crust
- 1/2 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1. Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces.
2. Melt Saute Express® square in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-low heat just until bubbles begin to form.
3. Add chicken.
4. Saute 4-5 minutes or until chicken is done.
5. Brush liquid from pan over pizza crust. Top with spinach, chicken and cheeses.
6. Place pizza directly on oven rack. Bake 10-12 minutes or until cheese melted.
- Servings Per Recipe 4,
- cal. (kcal) 470,
- Fat, total (g) 18,
- chol. (mg) 55,
- carb. (g) 50,
- fiber (g) 5,
- pro. (g) 28,
- sodium (mg) 500,
- Mark as Free Exchange () 0,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet