- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 3 Land O Lakes® Garlic & Herb Saute Express® squares
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 medium red and/or green bell peppers, cut into strips
- 1 small onion, cut into strips
- 1 cup refried black beans
- 8 8 inches flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack or Cheddar cheese
- Shredded lettuce, if desired
- Sour cream, if desired
- Fresh cilantro leaves, if desired
- Prepared salsa, if desired
1. Melt 2 Saute Express® squares in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-low heat just until bubbles begin to form.
2. Add chicken.
3. Saute 13-18 minutes or until chicken is golden brown on both sides and done (165 degrees F). Remove from skillet. Cut into thin strips.
4. Melt remaining 1 Saute Express® square in skillet. Add bell peppers and onion. Cook 5-7 minutes or until softened.
5. Heat refried beans in microwave until warm. Spread over tortillas.
6. Top each tortilla with chicken, pepper mixture, cheese and additional toppings.
- Servings Per Recipe 4,
- cal. (kcal) 730,
- Fat, total (g) 31,
- chol. (mg) 120,
- carb. (g) 64,
- fiber (g) 8,
- pro. (g) 45,
- sodium (mg) 1320,
- Mark as Free Exchange () 0,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet