- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 cup prepared pico de gallo, drained
- 1/2 cup black beans, drained, rinsed
- 2 Land O Lakes® Savory Butter & Olive Oil Saute Express® squares
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 10 ounce bag frozen rice, cooked
- 1/2 cup frozen corn, thawed
1. Combine pico de gallo and black beans in small bowl; set aside.
2. Melt Saute Express® square in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-low heat just until bubbles begin to form.
3. Add chicken.
4. Saute 13-18 minutes or until chicken is golden brown on both sides and done (165 degrees F). Remove from skillet.
5. Stir rice and corn into skillet until coated and heated through.
6. Slice chicken; serve over rice mixture. Top with pico de gallo and black beans.
- Servings Per Recipe 4,
- cal. (kcal) 370,
- Fat, total (g) 11,
- chol. (mg) 85,
- carb. (g) 39,
- fiber (g) 3,
- pro. (g) 30,
- sodium (mg) 770,
- Mark as Free Exchange () 0,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet