- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 2 cups uncooked dried penne pasta
- 3 Land O Lakes® Italian Herb Saute Express® squares
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
2. Melt 2 Saute Express® squares in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-low heat just until bubbles begin to form.
3. Add chicken.
4. Saute 13-18 minutes or until chicken is golden brown on both sides and done (165 degrees F). Remove from skillet.
5. Melt remaining 1 Saute Express® square in skillet. Add onions; cook 1-2 minutes or until softened. Toss in pasta and tomatoes to coat.
6. Slice chicken; serve over pasta. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Servings Per Recipe 4,
- cal. (kcal) 550,
- Fat, total (g) 19,
- chol. (mg) 120,
- carb. (g) 49,
- fiber (g) 4,
- pro. (g) 44,
- sodium (mg) 570,
- Mark as Free Exchange () 0,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet