- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 3 tablespoons LAND O LAKES® Butter, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Garlic Salt
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (2 oz)
- 1 9 ounce box Green Giant® frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed to drain and finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Basil Leaves, if desired
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Black Pepper
- 2 8 ounces Pillsbury® refrigerated garlic butter crescent dinner rolls (16 rolls)
- 1 cup marinara sauce, heated, if desired
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 12-cup fluted tube cake pan with Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray. In small bowl, mix butter and 1/2 teaspoon of the garlic salt; set aside.
2. In medium bowl, mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, spinach, basil, pepper and remaining 1 teaspoon garlic salt until blended; set aside.
3. Unroll crescent dough; separate into 16 triangles. Cut each triangle in half lengthwise to make total of 32 small triangles. Stretch or press 1 triangle slightly, being careful not to tear it. Spoon 1 tablespoon spinach mixture onto center of triangle; pull dough around mixture into a ball. Press edges to seal. Repeat with remaining triangles.
Roll each ball in butter mixture; layer in pan. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. Place heatproof serving plate upside down over pan; turn plate and pan over. Remove pan. Cool 10 minutes longer. Serve warm with marinara sauce.
®Land O' Lakes is a registered trademark of Land O' Lakes, Inc.
®Crisco is a trademark of The J.M. Smucker Company
Bake-Off is a registered trademark of General Mills ©2011
Copyright © McCormick and the Mc logo are registered trademarks of McCormick & Company, Incorporated, used by permission.
- Servings Per Recipe 8,
- cal. (kcal) 220,
- Fat, total (g) 17,
- chol. (mg) 25,
- sat. fat (g) 8,
- carb. (g) 12,
- Trans fatty acid (g) 2,
- fiber (g) 0,
- sugar (g) 1,
- pro. (g) 5,
- sodium (mg) 480,
- Starch () 1,
- Fat () 3,
- Mark as Free Exchange () 0,
- Carb Choice () 1,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet