- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
Parmesan Pretzel Thins
- 11 Pepperidge Farm® Baked Naturals® Pretzel Thins Simply Pretzel
- 1/2 ounce shaved or 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1. Heat the oven to 350 degrees F. Place the pretzel thins onto a baking sheet. Top with the cheese.
2. Bake for 3 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
From the Test KitchenTime-Saving Tip
- Place the pretzel thins onto a microwavable plate. Top with the cheese. Microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds or until the cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts (Parmesan Pretzel Thins)
- Servings Per Recipe 1,
- Mark as Free Exchange () 0,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Add your review