- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 8 ounce can Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls or
- 1 8 ounce can Pillsbury® Crescent Recipe Creations® refrigerated seamless dough sheet
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup finely chopped pepperoni (about 1 1/2 oz)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded Italian cheese blend (2 oz)
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce (from 8-oz can)
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
2. If using crescent rolls: Unroll dough; separate dough into 4 rectangles. Firmly press perforations to seal. If using dough sheet: Unroll dough; cut into 4 rectangles.
3. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese, pepperoni, bell pepper and Italian cheese blend over each rectangle.
4. Starting with one short side, roll up each rectangle; press edge to seal. With serrated knife, cut each roll into 6 slices; place cut side down on cookie sheet.
5. Bake 13 to 17 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Meanwhile, heat pizza sauce. Immediately remove pinwheels from cookie sheet. Serve warm with warm pizza sauce for dipping.
- Servings Per Recipe 24,
- cal. (kcal) 60,
- Fat, total (g) 4,
- chol. (mg) 0,
- sat. fat (g) 2,
- carb. (g) 4,
- Trans fatty acid (g) 1,
- fiber (g) 0,
- sugar (g) 1,
- pro. (g) 2,
- sodium (mg) 140,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet