- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 8 ounce can Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls or
- 1 8 ounce can Pillsbury® Crescent Recipe Creations® refrigerated seamless dough sheet
- 3 1 ounce slices Cheddar cheese
- 3 1 ounce slices Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1. Separate or cut dough into 2 long rectangles (if using crescent rolls, press perforations to seal). Place on ungreased cookie sheet; press into 12x8-inch rectangle.
2. Place Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese down one side of dough. Fold dough over cheese; pinch edges to seal. In bowl, mix Italian cheese and seasoning; sprinkle on top of dough.
3. Bake at 375°F 12 to 15 minutes.
- Servings Per Recipe 6,
- cal. (kcal) 270,
- Fat, total (g) 18,
- chol. (mg) 30,
- sat. fat (g) 9,
- carb. (g) 15,
- Trans fatty acid (g) 2,
- fiber (g) 0,
- sugar (g) 3,
- pro. (g) 11,
- sodium (mg) 500,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet