- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 can Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1/4 cup basil pesto
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomato or roasted red pepper pesto
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped basil leaves
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Unroll dough; separate into 2 long rectangles. On 1 dough rectangle, spread thin layer of basil pesto. Reroll dough; cut roll into 6 (1/2-inch) slices. Place slices on ungreased cookie sheet.
2. Repeat with remaining rectangle of dough and tomato pesto.
3. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or just until golden brown. Remove from cookie sheet to serving platter. Garnish with a sprinkle with basil. Serve warm.
- Go Green -- Can't find a red pesto? No problem! A whole batch of green spirals is just as eye-catching. Double the amount of basil pesto and omit the red pesto to make this recipe work with just one type of filling.
- Pairing Suggestions -- These beautiful appetizers pair nicely with skewers of tomatoes and mozzarella, citrus slices and a medium red wine.
- Servings Per Recipe 12,
- Mark as Free Exchange () 0,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet