- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 3 carrots, peeled, trimmed and sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 small head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 cup corn kernels (cut off a cob or frozen)
- 3 tablespoons Country Crock® Spread, melted
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
1. Cut carrot slices into zigzag shapes to resemble lightning bolts.
2. Place 1 or 2 inches of water in a large pot. Place carrots, cauliflower and corn in steamer basket and place in pot. Cover and steam for 7-10 minutes until vegetables are tender. Drain vegetables.
3. Place carrot pieces on plate. Place cauliflower florets above carrots so they resemble a cloud. Sprinkle corn kernels over top to resemble raindrops. Continue with the rest of the vegetables.
4. Drizzle Country Crock® Spread on top and sprinkle with salt and white pepper.
- To save on prep time, look for bagged, pre-cut cauliflower florets at your grocer!
- Servings Per Recipe 4,
- cal. (kcal) 120,
- Fat, total (g) 6,
- sat. fat (g) 2,
- carb. (g) 16,
- fiber (g) 4,
- sugar (g) 3,
- pro. (g) 3,
- vit. A (RE) 1648,
- vit. C (mg) 35,
- sodium (mg) 200,
- calcium (mg) 40,
- iron (mg) 1,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet