- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 6 carrots, peeled and cut lengthwise in half
- 2 large parsnips, peeled, trimmed and cut lengthwise in half
- 1 rutabaga, peeled and cut lengthwise into 1/4- 1/2-inch slices
- 1 sweet potato or yam, peeled and cut lengthwise into 1/4- 1/2-inch slices
- 8 fresh sage leaves
- 3 tablespoons Country Crock® Spread, melted
- Fresh ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. With a small sharp knife, cut vegetables into leaf shapes. Score some of the leaves with lines down the center to make them more "leaf-like.''
3. Put all of the vegetables and sage onto a parchment lined rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle Country Crock® Spread over vegetables. Season with black pepper. Toss to coat.
4. Roast in oven until golden brown and tender, about 30 minutes.
- Substitute any root veggies you like, or whatever's available locally, for this dish.
- Servings Per Recipe 6,
- cal. (kcal) 140,
- Fat, total (g) 4,
- sat. fat (g) 1,
- carb. (g) 25,
- fiber (g) 6,
- sugar (g) 11,
- pro. (g) 2,
- vit. A (RE) 2988,
- vit. C (mg) 30,
- sodium (mg) 240,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet