- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 6 ounces part skim mozzarella cheese slices
- 1 tablespoon Country Crock® Spread
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves, rinsed and patted dry
- 1 frozen pizza dough, thawed
- 1 cup Ragu® Pizza Quick Sauce
- 2 plum tomatoes, sliced in half lengthwise and cut into slices or 1 sliced red bell pepper or a mixture of the two
- Crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
1. Take two slices of mozzarella cheese and stack together. Use kitchen scissors or small knife to cut a few star shapes out of the cheese. Slice remaining cheese slices into 1-inch strips.
2. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Melt Country Crock® Spread in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add spinach and cook until wilted, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
3. Stretch pizza dough to fit a rectangular pan. Spread Ragu® Pizza Quick Sauce evenly over dough. Sprinkle spinach over top left corner of dough. Place stars on the spinach. Lay tomatoes (or peppers) and cheese strips in alternating strips on rest of the pizza.
4. Bake 10 to 20 minutes until cheese is melted and starting to turn golden and crust is starting to brown. Remove from oven and serve with crushed red pepper flakes (if using).
- Pressed for time? Grab your favorite low-fat string cheese to use as the stripes!
- Servings Per Recipe 8,
- cal. (kcal) 210,
- Fat, total (g) 7,
- sat. fat (g) 3,
- carb. (g) 29,
- fiber (g) 2,
- sugar (g) 4,
- pro. (g) 10,
- vit. A (RE) 103,
- vit. C (mg) 6,
- sodium (mg) 460,
- calcium (mg) 202,
- iron (mg) 2,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet