- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 4 Mission® 96 percent Fat-Free Medium/Soft Taco Flour Tortillas
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 1/8 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 4 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Cooking spray
- 16 ounces field greens
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
1. Combine parsley, seasoning, oil, vinegar, salt, and garlic in a small bowl. Divide mixture and set aside half to dress greens. In a large zip-lock bag, add remaining mixture and chicken.
2. Seal and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
3. Prepare grill.
4. Remove chicken from bag. Discard marinade.
5. Place chicken on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 6 minutes on each side or until done. Let cool.
6. In a large bowl, toss field greens, tomatoes, red onion, and bell pepper with balsamic mixture.
7. Cut chicken into 1/4 inch strips. Warm tortillas according to package directions.
8. Divide tossed greens mixture evenly among each tortilla. Place even amounts of sliced chicken on each; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and roll up.
- You can transform your balsamic vinegar into a syrupy sweet concoction by simply reducing it by half volume. Simmer the vinegar in a small saucepan/pot. As the vinegar reduces, it will become thick and change to a sweet flavor profile. Great for drizzling on tortillas, protein, or vegetables!
- Servings Per Recipe 4,
- cal. (kcal) 420,
- Fat, total (g) 16,
- chol. (mg) 80,
- sat. fat (g) 5,
- carb. (g) 36,
- fiber (g) 5,
- sugar (g) 7,
- pro. (g) 35,
- vit. A (RE) 927,
- vit. A (IU) 4373,
- vit. C (mg) 9,
- sodium (mg) 900,
- calcium (mg) 252,
- iron (mg) 4,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet