- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 10 Mission® Small/Fajita Flour Tortillas
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken breast meat
- 1 10 3/4ounce can of reduced fat and sodium cream of chicken soup
- 1/3 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 1 4 ounce can diced green chile peppers, undrained
- 1 teaspoon ground chipotle pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground chipotle pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Mix all ingredients (except flour tortillas, canola oil, and ground chipotle pepper) in a medium-size saucepan. Heat over medium heat until hot. Remove from heat.
3. Place about 3 tablespoons of the chicken filling along the edge of a tortilla. Roll the tortilla up more tight than loose. Put a toothpick through the middle of the flauta to hold in place. Place on a sprayed large baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining tortillas.
4. In a small bowl mix together the canola oil and ground chipotle pepper.
5. Lightly brush the flautas with the oil mixture. Bake until golden brown, about 15 minutes. Cool.
6. Remove toothpicks; slice each flauta on the diagonal. Transfer to your favorite fiesta platter; sprinkle with chopped fresh cilantro. Serve with reduced fat sour cream and salsa.
- Servings Per Recipe 5,
- cal. (kcal) 390,
- Fat, total (g) 11,
- chol. (mg) 55,
- sat. fat (g) 4,
- carb. (g) 42,
- fiber (g) 3,
- sugar (g) 4,
- pro. (g) 25,
- vit. A (RE) 62,
- vit. A (IU) 292,
- vit. C (mg) 5,
- sodium (mg) 500,
- calcium (mg) 202,
- iron (mg) 4,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet