- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 10 Mission® Small/Fajita Flour Tortillas
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 20 ounces chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 1 1/4 cups fat free cheese, shredded
- 1 1/4 cups iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 1/4 cups tomatoes, small diced
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons sour cream, fat free
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
1. Combine the olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and cumin in a large zip-lock bag. Add the chicken breasts and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 to 45 minutes. (A large zip-lock bag works great for marinating food, saves on refrigerator space, and is easy to clean up with no mess).
2. Grill the chicken until it is cooked through, turning occasionally, approximately 7 to 8 minutes. When cooked, slice diagonally.
3. Assemble all of the other ingredients (garnishes), except the flour tortillas.
4. Warm the flour tortillas.
5. Serve the chicken on a platter with the garnishes and warmed tortillas.
- Servings Per Recipe 5,
- cal. (kcal) 520,
- Fat, total (g) 12,
- chol. (mg) 105,
- sat. fat (g) 4,
- carb. (g) 47,
- fiber (g) 3,
- sugar (g) 6,
- pro. (g) 52,
- vit. A (RE) 206,
- vit. A (IU) 972,
- vit. C (mg) 15,
- sodium (mg) 780,
- calcium (mg) 454,
- iron (mg) 5,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet