- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- What You Need
- 3 pounds baby red potatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1 10 ounce tub PHILADELPHIA Reduced Fat Italian Cheese & Herb Cooking Creme
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Shredded Parmesan Cheese
1. PLACE potatoes in 2-qt. microwaveable dish. Add water; cover with lid. Microwave on HIGH 12 to 15 min. or just until potatoes are tender; drain. Place in large bowl. Add dressing; toss to coat.
2. REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until completely cooled.
3. ADD remaining ingredients; mix lightly.
- Best of Season: Baby potatoes make a great addition to any summer meal. Their smaller size helps them to cook more quickly than regular potatoes.