- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- What You Need
- 3 ounces medium pasta shells, uncooked
- 1 10 ounce tub PHILADELPHIA Savory Lemon & Herb Cooking Creme
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 6 ounce package baby spinach leaves, chopped
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup chopped red onions
- 1 4 ounce package ATHENOS Traditional Crumbled Feta Cheese
1. COOK pasta as directed on package, omitting salt.
2. DRAIN pasta; place in large bowl. Add cooking creme and milk; toss to coat. Add spinach, tomatoes and onions; mix lightly.
3. REFRIGERATE several hours or until chilled. Stir in feta before serving.
- Prepare using ATHENOS Crumbled Reduced Fat Feta Cheese.