- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- What You Need
- 35 NILLA Wafers, finely crushed (about 1-1/4 cups)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 8 ounce package PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 3.4 ounce package JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 8 ounce can DOLE Crushed Pineapple in Juice, undrained
- 1 8 ounce tub COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 1/4 cup BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut, toasted
- 1 1/4 cups sliced fresh strawberries
1. MIX wafer crumbs and butter until blended; press into bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate.
2. BEAT cream cheese and milk in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add dry pudding mix and pineapple; beat 2 min. Whisk in 2 cups COOL WHIP; pour into crust.
3. REFRIGERATE 3 hours or until firm. Top with coconut, berries and remaining COOL WHIP just before serving.
- Sweets can be part of a balanced diet but remember to keep tabs on portions.
- Place completely unwrapped package of cream cheese on microwaveable plate. Microwave on HIGH 15 to 20 sec. or until slightly softened.
- Toasting coconut is easy. Just spread BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut evenly in shallow baking pan. Bake at 350°F for 8 to 10 min. or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally. Watch carefully as coconut can easily burn!