- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- What You Need
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- 1 0.3 ounce package JELL-O Lime Flavor Sugar Free Gelatin
- 2 Ice cubes
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP FREE Whipped Topping
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lime zest
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 6 ounce package ready-to-use reduced-fat graham cracker crumb crust
1. ADD boiling water to gelatin mix in large bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Add enough ice to cold water to make 1 cup. Add to gelatin; stir until ice is melted.
2. WHISK in COOL WHIP, zest and juice. Refrigerate 15 min. or until mixture is thick enough to mound. Spoon into crust.
3. REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until firm.
- We've taken a classic pie and given it a makeover. We omitted the eggs and condensed milk to give this pie a fluffier texture. The tart lime filling is made with JELL-O Lime Flavor Sugar Free Gelatin, COOL WHIP FREE Whipped Topping and fresh lime zest and juice. These small changes result in a savings of 170 calories and 7.5 grams of fat per serving.
- Garnish with thin lime wedges and/or additional lime zest.
- Prepare as directed, using JELL-O Lemon Flavor Sugar Free Gelatin, lemon zest and lemon juice.