- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- What You Need
- 1 package lemon cake mix
- 2 3.4 ounce package JELL-O Lemon Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 8 ounce tub COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
1. PREPARE cake batter and bake as directed on package for 2 (8- or 9-inch) round cake layers. Cool in pans 10 min. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
2. BEAT pudding mixes and milk with whisk 2 min. Immediately spread over tops of cakes.
3. STACK cake layers. Frost with COOL WHIP.
- Bake cake in 13x9-inch pan; cool. Do not remove from pan. Spread cake with pudding mixture, then COOL WHIP.
- At 16 servings, this is a perfect dessert to serve at your next party.
- Garnish with lemon slices and fresh mint leaves just before serving.